Why are so many British guys Circumcised?

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Are you cut? is it common in South Africa?
I am cut. There are differences within the cultural groups in South Africa. The white Boers (Who speak Afrikaans and are mostly descendants from Europe (Holland/Germany) tend to not be circumcised. The white English speaking who are mostly British descendants are usually circumcised / uncircumcised at about 50%.
There are 9 official black languages which include Zulu and 8 others. Culturally there are differences and some of the cultures do circumcise (some using household objects) and some don't. Unfortunately many lads die every year due to circumcision initiation rites.

videomanic99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm curious to know why so many British guys have been circumcised. Here in the UK it's only usually done at birth if you're Jewish or Muslim. I had my circumcision done when I was old enough to make up my own mind about it.

When I see dicks in communal showers or changing rooms I would estimate about 30% of the guys have cut dicks. Clearly they are not all Jewish and Muslim!

So have they all been cut because at some point their foreskin was too tight and has had to be removed for medical reasons?

Or are there guys who are choosing to get their dick cut for their own preference?

While I do think circumcision is a positive thing, it does surprise me how many British guys don't have a foreskin, given it's hardly ever done at birth except for religious reasons.
Most African men in the UK are cut too, including me. It's just a cultural thing.