why are so many celebrities so endowed?

danthedunn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally I think that many people who are larger in size or believe they are, act more confident and out going than if men who think you are small. So it fills Hollywood with. Bunch of over confident big cocks:)

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That endowed is named: Fantasize. That is very often here in this forum.

Nice face -plus- famous celebrity = Extremely big cock

DavidFlowers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
International Actor Domiziano Arcangeli who's been starring in Many International Cult Films and lately in US TV series like "1000 Ways to Die" or Showtime's"Zalman King's ChromiumBlue" and many US films like Sasha Baron Cohen's"Bruno" and Lionsgate's "Virus X" and "Orgy of Blood","Samurai Avenger: The Blind Wolf",among many others,He's well known to be blessed with a huge manhood that measures over 10 inches and 7 inches of girth. Few quick clips from the show"ChromiumBlue" left Fans literally Speechless! I love this guy!!!
I will Post More Pictures as soon as I get them in the right format for this Site,in the meantime Enjoy this link:
domiziano arcangeli pictures gallery - the Celeb Archive

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful, if you even hint at making light of soooo many men's need to know that every celebrity is horse hung you'll get kicked off. It's what this site is about; Big Dick and then men who need one to validate their worth.

I have this conclusion for models..
I also dont think that they are anymore gifted that the general population plus size and what someone think its big is matter of taste.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It has always seemed to me that men who are hung over seven and a half inches are much more forceful and much more self confident than many lessor hung men (This is not always the case, but enough to say usually). Considering the very large amount of rejection both professional actors and athletes must face early in their careers and the amount of concentrated work it takes to maintain their professional positions, the amount of self confidence they have must be very far about average. The cause of the self confidence. I'll leave that conclusion to you.
I have also found that men who are well hung are much more relaxed about public and or casual nudity. Both actors and athletes are frequently undressing and dressing in public and semi public situations, again it is logical to me that those who are the best hung have the least inhibitions about dropping their towels without concern.
I also strongly consider that the word "rumor" plays an important role in the mystery of a star and know that several (not many) bona fide male sex symbols in both the performing arts and sports world would be considered "Princess tiny meat" at any hot sex party, so who knows.

brubakej

Admired Member
Media
Is the reason why so many celebrities are so endowed is because the fans have good imaginations? Like the old saying goes objects in the mirror are closer than appear and celebrity endowments are bigger according to their fans. Fans usually add on two to three inches don't they?

Reactions: abclou

abclou

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Unless we see a Real Dick Pic -Soft and Hard - it is really really hard to tell.