Why are so many gay guys into wearing womens panties?

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've actually mey only straight guys into wearing women's underwear. I certainly wouldn't make a post asking why so many straight men are into wearing them though as that'd be ignorant of me.

Oh no! You said "so many" instead of "some"!!!! You can't ask these questions here because @MisterB and @keenobserver and a host of other gay men on this website don't like it when you paint all gay men with the same brush stroke. You should know better than that. @Industrialsize seems like he will call up the rest of the gay brigade to attack.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh no! You said "so many" instead of "some"!!!! You can't ask these questions here because @MisterB and @keenobserver and a host of other gay men on this website don't like it when you paint all gay men with the same brush stroke. You should know better than that. @Industrialsize seems like he will call up the rest of the gay brigade to attack.

Lol youre so mad they disagreed with you youre bringing it into other threads.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You've mentioned me several times now in various posts over the past several days, along with @keenobserver, whose company I am honored to share.

Now, c'mon, who's really stalking who? Bwahahahahha. Thanks for another good laugh. You funny man!

BOOM! Drops mic...lol.

Thanks @pengucat for noticing.

You've mentioned me several times now in various posts over the past several days, along with @keenobserver, whose company I am honored to share.

Now, c'mon, who's really stalking who? Bwahahahahha. Thanks for another good laugh. You funny man!

BOOM! Drops mic...lol.

Thanks @pengucat for noticing.

Of course! I wanted to ring the alarm for the, "not all gays" crew. I see you guys have arrived now what do you have to say for yourselves? He said "so many," he literally said the opposite of "some".

Also @MisterB, after you go at @corefactor12 for using "so many" instead of "some" in reference to a behavior among gay men, I'd like to know why you follow me in multiple threads on LPSG and like any of the responses that refute what I have said in those threads. You are quite the petty queen.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also @MisterB, after you go at @corefactor12 for using "so many" instead of "some" in reference to a behavior among gay men, I'd like to know why you follow me in multiple threads on LPSG and like any of the responses that refute what I have said in those threads. You are quite the petty queen.

Hey there. Thanks for another shout out. Makes me think you're starting to like me. You keep going at this rate and next thing you know you'll think we're going steady. :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

But...I'm already taken. I guess you'll have to keep looking. Happy trollinghunting!

Hey there. Thanks for another shout out. Makes me think you're starting to like me. You keep going at this rate and next thing you know you'll think we're going steady. :kissing_heart::heart_eyes:

But...I'm already taken. I guess you'll have to keep looking. Happy trollinghunting!

Oh, MisterB, you aren't fooling anyone. You are as single as a dollar bill which is why you've joined us and the rest of the crazies on LPSG. Sit down, have a seat why don't you?

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems strange to me, but so many guys who are gay or bi are into lingerie?
Why do think this is?

I have literally never heard of this.

There is an old term in psychology called, "transvestite". Classically, it described a staight man who became aroused by wearing womens underwear while still identifying as a ztaight man. It used to be considered a form of paraphillia, but is no longer considered to be a problem as long as the man doesnt steal underwear without consent, etc.

Reactions: Andrue and MisterB

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have literally never heard of this.

There is an old term in psychology called, "transvestite". Classically, it described a staight man who became aroused by wearing womens underwear while still identifying as a ztaight man. It used to be considered a form of paraphillia, but is no longer considered to be a problem as long as the man doesnt steal underwear without consent, etc.

This has been my experience as well. I've not hear of this either.

No gay may I've ever known have I seen wearing womens' underwear. Hell, some I know don't even wear underwear!

I do know one straight guy at the gym who was wearing some sort of skimpy brief that I glimpsed only briefly. It looked like lacy ladies underwear. But, I can't be sure because I only saw it for a quick moment!

I do know several people who were transitioning from male to female, and did wear ladies underwear. And ladies clothes and makeup and wigs too. So I don't think they would count.

windibundu

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do know several people who were transitioning from male to female, and did wear ladies underwear. And ladies clothes and makeup and wigs too. So I don't think they would count.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am interpreting the term, 'into' as meaning, 'sexually aroused by as a fetish' which is different than dressing as the gender you identify with in order to feel whole.

Reactions: Andrue and MisterB
D

deleted1338241

I certainly don't and I haven't met any other gay guy who was into this. Gay guys are into men, you know. They don't need a woman, they're not attracted to women as per definition. It's also wrong to assume someone's bottom = he feels like or acts as a woman.

Also judging from another forum there are more straight or bi curious guys who are into that.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve ALSO never run across one gay guy who wore women’s frilly panties. Ever.

Now I have known a couple of transitioning M2F guys who did the full cross-dressing thing (back in the ‘80s) but they weren’t truly “gay men”. Really nice people, btw.

So I too must become part of this horrid gang of people who need to correct this idea that “so many guys who are gay” choose to wear women’s panties. That’s a false impression, at least from my experience.

Total number of gay men and trans persons I’ve personally known who wore panties: 2. Number who did not (and that I’d have any reason to know this about): several hundred. So south of 1% doesn’t really get us to “so many”. You are therefore free to consider practically all gay men DO NOT do this.

I will refrain from discussing bi and straight men as their undie choices have never been something I’ve made much notice of. It could, of course, be possible that the bi contingent you mentioned are so into wearing lacy panties that they do skew that less-than-1% number to astronomical numbers. But somehow I doubt this.

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I agree with the general consensus. I've never met a gay man into wearing women's panties. Not one, and I was a major slut for many years. LOL I even dated a drag queen for a short time, and he wore men's briefs or bikini briefs under his stage outfits. I have, however, met straight men who are into it.