Why Are So Many Gay Men on LPSG the Biggest Bitches?

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
All men aren't under 30. All men aren't hung like horses. All men aren't 5% bodyfat. All men aren't smooth as women. All men aren't GQ "handsome".

But all men, especially those of the past 30 years, deserve respect for "paving" the way for the new generation of young gay men who enjoy a freedom to be who they are in a way never before possible.

I find a variety of men sexy. I don't find constantly cutting a guys down, as many on this site do, because they don't meet the criteria above. I find "men" who do that so unattractive.

I have decided the ones who do that over and over on here really have deep seated emotional issues about themselves. I think a lot of it is fear driven. To be so critical in some sicko way helps them to feel better about themselves.

You would think gay men would have a greater respect and admiration for one another than is shown on this site. Maybe they do, in real life, for I have come to determine this is anything but real life.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All men aren't under 30. All men aren't hung like horses. All men aren't 5% bodyfat. All men aren't smooth as women. All men aren't GQ "handsome".

But all men, especially those of the past 30 years, deserve respect for "paving" the way for the new generation of young gay men who enjoy a freedom to be who they are in a way never before possible.

I find a variety of men sexy. I don't find constantly cutting a guys down, as many on this site do, because they don't meet the criteria above. I find "men" who do that so unattractive.

I have decided the ones who do that over and over on here really have deep seated emotional issues about themselves. I think a lot of it is fear driven. To be so critical in some sicko way helps them to feel better about themselves.

You would think gay men would have a greater respect and admiration for one another than is shown on this site. Maybe they do, in real life, for I have come to determine this is anything but real life.

If you're not talking about the Politics section - which has as many straight as gay posters - where is this coming from?

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh, I dunno, I think we were just as bad when we were their age. I remember being in a bar and some 40 year old guy approached me and I remember thinking, "Why would he think I'd be interested in HIM?"

When I was in my early 20's and going out with my friends, there was a particular bar we frequented. The main bar area was open, but there were rails around the side on which to rest your drink, etc. On one side, these "older" men would congregate. We called it "Old Crow Row".

Well, now we're the old crows. WE are the ones who cluster over there while the young ones sail in and out. The funny thing is, we laugh at them with their posturing and posing, and some of their clothing and hairstyles are just ridiculous. I'm absolutely certain the "old crows" we knew were laughing at us, and we were too immature and stupid to see it.

I think it is the way of things.

So don't be mad at them, just enjoy where you are in your life. That's what I'm doing. I pretty much quit the bar scene altogether in my 40's; too hard to get to, too hard to park, too crowded, too expensive, and I'm not likely to meet anybody there I really want to meet (never did, really. My cousin was always successful in the bar; I never was. Never understood how he did it).

Anyway, don't be too hard on them. The fact that they don't find you (or whoever) to be their ideal man doesn't mean they're dissing all older men or not respecting the sacrifices that have been made. They're just young.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Yikes! Don't know how I was spared this phenomenon; as a geezer I feel invisible to younger guys here, but have never been dissed by any. Did something unpleasant happen to you in chat? I'm leery of that aspect of the site but otherwise find it very welcoming. BTW re 5% body fat, I'm way more insecure about being an ectomorph than about being old or ugly! Skinny nerds get no respect but I learned the truth at 17 about that :)

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's the hollywood culture, thats what it gave us a bunch of vain and shallow individuals. I am happy I am not gay.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If someone whom I'm not attracted to hits on me, I let them down nicely- no need to be a bitch....but sometimes that doesn't stop said person from flipping out and calling me horrible names, like "bitch" "ageist", etc.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I treat everyone the same. I have friends as young as 19 and as old as 75. I really could care less what someones age is. It look on the inside. As far as young gay men being bitches? Thats what society did for them. Women get by with murder most of the time. Young gay men see this and think they should have the same. Women scream and get what they want. If you have grown up with this , what else would you want. Its what you see....................................

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@ the OP- you sure you really think a lot of gay men are bitches, or are you just mad because some hot young thing turned you down?

I suspect we have a "bingo" on this one :biggrin1:

Maybe he'll respond to my questions and prove us both wrong :confused:

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find the OP comments apply to BOTH str8 AND gay members. As one of the gay bitches on this site, I have come across many STR8 members who rival me in the bitch dept. Generalizations dont fit here. A bitch is a bitch is a bitch.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my defense, I'm only a bitch to those who deserve it. I'm a firm believer in the golden rule. If you're kind to me, I'll be kind to you. If you're a bitch to me, I'm going to show you that I'm the bigger one. And by the way- straight men on this site can be the biggest bitches as well- because either A. They're looking to get off with a woman, or B. They're looking to get off with a big-dick Adonis. Wait, I guess B. puts in them in the gay category?

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many gay men assume homophobia is a dislike of men engaging in buggery. I doubt this, it is often a reaction to those people who are openly gay and strike a pose. An attitude that people find intimidating and offensive. Why some gay men should be so ascerbic, I do not know. Please don't tell me it is a defense against discrimination because that is a feeble excuse. If you treat people with respect it is almost always reciprocated.

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
maybe its in our genes like bad taste in clothes is in a trannies genes. See, i cant help it!
So maybe you are wondering why so many gay men are bitchy to you? Could it be the unpleasantness in your posts?

What is your agenda? So you dont have a big cock, why put yourself on a site with big cocks and admirers of big cocks and cop an attitude about it?
There is no excuse for people being rude to you, but treat others as you wish to be treated yourself