Why are so many men disingenuous douchebags?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I have to say, with due consideration for the sizeable number of men here from the UK, that a lot of British men seem to be duplicitous, mealy-mouthed, flame-baiting douchebags.

Of course there are many who aren't.

Just wondering. :rolleyes:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
TO those who feel in the dark, HazelGod is mimicing this thread in Women's Issues:

http://www.lpsg.org/74277-why-so-many-men-such.html

Where Drifter asked:
Why are so many men such big babies?
And I have to say, with due consideration that the majority of men here are from the US, that a lot of American men seem pretty high maintenance.

That thread turned ugly.

D

deleted105034

Jesus Christ, will a thread ever NOT turn ugly? (too late, I posted in it:tongue:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I have to say, with due consideration for the sizeable number of men here from the UK, that a lot of British men seem to be duplicitous, mealy-mouthed, flame-baiting douchebags.

Really? That's interesting, seeing as how it's only been American and Canadian men who have lied to me about their marital status on this site. :rolleyes: :mad:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:eek:
:biggrin1:= MY MY...told U not to put that sour milk in yo tea this morning and drink it:biggrin1::biggrin1:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't notice this to be wide spread on here in general. However, there is some foreign anti American sentiment. Especially among Europeans on here.
I think it stems from the perception of Americans as arrogant, controlling, excessive, self centered, etc. They gripe about our environmental policies, our driving SUV's, our foreign policy, etc. They seem to think that we all personify George Bush. This is understandable in a way.

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm fascinated when people make broad-sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people...ALL Men, ALL people from the UK, ALL Americans, ALL Black people, ALL one-armed, Chinese Lesbian Mormons. Don't you see that it's akin to Racism?

Each person is an individual and how he or she acts is different than the person next to them. Yes, their BEHAVIOR may mimic that of the person next to them, but that’s just to fit in and to avoid thinking on their own. Deal with the PERSON and resolve the ISSUE!

We have to stop condemning whole groups of people!!!!

(Stepping off my soap box)

:cool:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't find there to be any more douchebags in the UK than there are in any country, however I've never seen a post from a British guy stating that a lot of American men seem to be liars or douchebags.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HG is just showing his true colors

As usual, the thrust goes sailing far above your head. You should really stick to the heteroflexible mutual suck-off society threads.

Speaking of disingenuous douchebags...weren't you supposedly not reading my posts anymore? I distinctly recall you making a point of stating this numerous times very recently...:rolleyes:

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think there are more who aren't than are.

You already made one dumb statement today.

"And i dont think oral stands as sex, its just having fun. You gotta have sex to make a baby and you dont get a baby through oral haha"

http://www.lpsg.org/1213721-post4.html

The only dumb one here is you. Do you not see the HA HA at the end ? maybe that means i was'nt being serious.