Why are so many men disingenuous douchebags?

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good Son but Ha Ha usually just means that.

I don't find there to be any more douchebags in the UK than there are in any country, however I've never seen a post from a British guy stating that a lot of American men seem to be liars or douchebags.

Like I'm supposed to know what your haha means? :confused: A lot of people don't think oral sex is sex even though it's called oral sex.

THEDUDER

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't notice this to be wide spread on here in general. However, there is some foreign anti American sentiment. Especially among Europeans on here.
I think it stems from the perception of Americans as arrogant, controlling, excessive, self centered, etc. They gripe about our environmental policies, our driving SUV's, our foreign policy, etc. They seem to think that we all personify George Bush. This is understandable in a way.

fuck a woman

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've only struck 2 wanker "Englishmen" on this site and Drifter isn't one of them.
HazelGod (a Texan) Lord bless his cotton socks,
Is a smart guy with a limited tolerance for fools and has perhaps too much time on his hands.
I love and admire both because they are both articulate, intellegent and assertive men who take no prisoners when they know they are right.
It takes a very secure person to see the unique qualities of these gentleman, and like them or loath them they more often than not get straight to the heart of a matter without a preamble.
Here is to you Gents, don't ever change!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One word comes to mind when i think about England. Class. First class people and a first class country. The members on here from there are first class. :smile:

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i thought LPSG stood for LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. i don't understand why this bitchery is posted here, or why someone with that attitude would be here at all. i can understand that women can be supportive, but if they're not they should be outta here.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i thought LPSG stood for LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP. i don't understand why this bitchery is posted here, or why someone with that attitude would be here at all. i can understand that women can be supportive, but if they're not they should be outta here.

May I refer the honourable gentleman to a lucid and informative discussion held on that very topic not so long ago.

HazelGod, someday you'll need to learn how to form your own, strong personal opinions.

That lilly-livered pussy? Never happen...