Why are so many people on LPSG divorced or been married more than once?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rommette, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've noticed that tons of people (men) on here have been divorced, have a second wife, or divorced with a girlfriend. I'm wondering if this is correlated with lpsg. Do any of your wives find out about LPSG or were you having an affair because of your large penis? How did your first wife feel? Children? Family members? Perhaps lpsg is bad for relationships.

2. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well,

I can tell you that in my case, it was exactly the opposite. I always believed that when you got married, it was for life (little did I know that "life" was 12 years). I kept that belief through multiple affairs on her part, many years during the marriage of lonliness, and even through several different marriage counselors that I continued to drag her to.
    After 5 years of hearing "I don't want to be married anymore, about every 6 months, after knowing that I exhausted every effort to make it work, I finally filed myself.

LPSG does not MAKE someone cheat. Lack of morals, self pride, and integrity contribute more.

3. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was married for almost 23 years so after she ran off this last time and with advice from my grown daughter of "let her go dad" that was it for me. If penis size has any bearing she actually told me that the guy she is with now is smaller but in her words "makes her happy!" That is of course until she is ready to have another affair....

4. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's more likely simply a reflection of society in general.

5. Pitbull

Gold Member

6. YoungHungMachine

^^ What he said..

7. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

It's cool these days to be divorced or married more then once. Haven't you done it yet. That is so uncool of you :rolleyes:

8. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, most people who post in the personal ads section are men. Wait, let me correct that.....98% of posts in the personal ad section are men. How many women on here are divorced? Is it the same perecntage (of course on a smaller scale)? Probably not. I've been with two guys from this site.....in which one was married so I think guys on this site are a little careless. Yes, there are a few instances where it has been the woman's fault instead of the lpsger.

One question though to you all who were left by your wife.....did she leave for a younger guy?

9. Principessa

Gold Member

BINGO!

Exactly. Divorce is one of the few areas in which LPSG reflects the real world accurately.

:yup:

10. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Never been divorced, never been married, never had children, never really dated...

11. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i don't know about the rest of y'all but once is enough for me. still married after 17 yrs. i have seen my mom married and divorce 6 times my middle sister 1 divorce and her second husband separated and my baby sister 1 married her divorce. both of their divorce are not final yet on both sisters and seeing other men while still married.

12. D_Relentless Original

Albums:
    Are you G ?

13. invisibleman

Gold Member

I know...You have your BIG BULL peter to keep you warm at night. :wink:

Lucky you.:smile::biggrin1:

14. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

This group is a cross section of the general population and as such it would tend to have the same demographics with relation to the success or failure of marriage. Currently the statistics tend to indicate that more marriages fail than are successful. With the tough economic times we are currently experiencing, this will also take an additional toll on the institution of marriage.

Penis size and or a membership in LPSG would in and of itself have no relevance to the question. It takes two people to make a marriage and two people actively participating in it to sustain one.

15. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

whoa....that's alot

16. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
  17. Principessa

Gold Member

Given that you currently have no response for sexual preference, that's really not a surprise. :rolleyes:

18. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    It keeps me feeling good at night. Sometimes if I am real excited over it, I have lots of white icing to decorate birthday cake.

19. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Well, we talked about it enough for me to feel comfortable about it. He persued me not the other way around and told me that his wife doesn't have sex with him because she said it hurts and they hadn't slept together for over 5 yrs. As I always said, fuck your man or he'll find someone who will. I'm in a fuckbuddy situation at the moment and I don't want him to end our agreement for someone who's willing to fuck him and suck his dick so I recently started sucking his dick. He doesn't complain anymore. If I hadn't fucked my husband for over 5 years how could I expect him to not be having sex with someone else? She was fucking him before marriage and the few years after they were married. Women sex drives may go but guys last the longest. Me and my fuck buddy have an agreement; Whoever wants sex gets it. Thats how our agreement works so well. If only couple vowed the same on their honeymoon :rolleyes:

I'm not saying LPSG causes people to cheat. I was just saying it seems like guys with bid dicks are more open to cheat than guys who don't think they are impressive.

20. D_Relentless Original

Albums:

I'm not saying LPSG causes people to cheat. I was just saying it seems like guys with bid dicks are more open to cheat than guys who don't think they are impressive.[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that, my mate has a small endowment, however, he has cheek, confidence beyond anyone i know, the ladies love him and always come back.:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted