Why are so many people on LPSG divorced or been married more than once?

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'm not saying LPSG causes people to cheat. I was just saying it seems like guys with bid dicks are more open to cheat than guys who don't think they are impressive.

Not sure about that, my mate has a small endowment, however, he has cheek, confidence beyond anyone i know, the ladies love him and always come back.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

You have cheek too. Nice cheeks down there for a man. Work it. Work it. Work it.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe the cause of some divorces isn't men with big dicks and rabid libidos; but young tramps with no morals or ethics.
Eh. I doubt it. There are many instances of marriages surviving, even thriving, with infidelity on the part of one or both partners. (not speaking in terms of Cuckoldry or Polyandry)

Where my father's from, it is quite common for married couples to raise their children together and then seek sex/intimacy/fun, or whatever, outside of the marriage. The relationships remain stable because the commitment is built upon more than an assumption that marriage means you own another's sexual life.

Every person needs intimacy, and, if not receiving it in their primary relationship, should be able to seek it elsewhere or leave. However, if the marriage is otherwise working, there's no reason to leave it. Other than a fanciful notion that one can withhold intimacy and their partner must either divorce them or silently accept it (after years of confidence shattering denials, no doubt).

[/SIZE][/FONT] *Snip* If I hadn't fucked my husband for over 5 years how could I expect him to not be having sex with someone else?
I do not understand this view either, which is why I suggest people in sexless marriages try to work it out, and if that doesn't work, cheat.

To be clear, I'm being gender neutral because I think women in sexless relationships should do the same. However, my main concern is men because social pressure rarely allows them to voice their unhappiness in a relationship. If any doubt this, find a thread on LPSG where a man states he's not had sex in years and is thinking about having an affair. :rolleyes:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It keeps me feeling good at night. Sometimes if I am real excited over it, I have lots of white icing to decorate birthday cake.

I bet. :wink: You should post some pics of some of your highly decorated cakes. (I feel like some birthday cake already and my birthday is next year.:frown1:) Damn.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
None of OP's assumptions apply to me. Been married and divorced twice. I married for life. First wife I married young and fooled myself about opposites attract. She had very dysfunctional childhood, extreme instability at home. Her mother may have been a jewel thief and hooker. Wife #1 had an affair with her married co-worker who reminded her of me when we first met in college. Second wife and probably love of my life, had an affair after we went through two years of miscarriages. She was obsessed with having a baby and when it didn't happen she moved her focus to a man who she didn't share the pain and disappointment of childlessness with. They both admitted that it was not about the sex at all. Second divorce was 13 years ago and I am new to LPSG since 7/09. Shit happens and I believe that LPSG is a very healthy forum for communication, education and connection.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bet if you go to any other internet forum you will find the same thing.

If anything, I have noticed more people in commited situations than anything here.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps the thread should have been named "Why are LPSG men the victims?" or "why do spouses of lpsg men have affairs?"

It seems as though the trend is with ya'll spouses. There's always been a stereotype that women are the ones who loose their sex drive after marriage but with you all the women are having affairs. Are there any guys on here who actually caused the divorce? If so I wanna hear from you?

Earthbound

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being a gay man, I would never ... repeat, NEVER marry a woman, no matter what the "pressure" of society may be. I could not ever "use" a person that way.

And since gay marriage is not legal in my state ... I've never been married, or divorced.

But my one partner and I have been together coming up on 15 years.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-wife is running around with a guy 5yrs younger and I am in a relationship with a woman 8yrs older than I for whatever that is worth....
I certainly didn't go out looking for that "older woman"

One question though to you all who were left by your wife.....did she leave for a younger guy?[/QUOTE]

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's more likely simply a reflection of society in general.

I agree.

Both my parents and grandparents have been married before.

It wasn't always divorce or infidelity that made them split apart.

My grandmother married my grandfather years later after my biological grandfather died. Or in the case of my other grandmother she never remarried after my grandfather died.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you are asking me, I was faithful for the 23 yrs we were together. I now know that she had at least 4 affairs and yes I was to busy/stupid to see it...

did she apoligize for it? She really seems to not care from the way it seems. How does her family feel?

(At any time you're allowed to say "none of your fucking buisiness" and there will be no hard feelings)

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One question though to you all who were left by your wife.....did she leave for a younger guy?

Nope.
She left me to go to heaven.

so the affairs are mutual then?

My ex-wife is running around with a guy 5yrs younger and I am in a relationship with a woman 8yrs older than I for whatever that is worth....

He was not referring to affairs now.

told me that his wife doesn't have sex with him ... and they hadn't slept together for over 5 yrs.

Maybe it is true but it seems to me that is the line used by every married man who wants some on the side.

They look for sympathy and a sympathy fuck.

Most women would not be interested in sex with a man who said - "My wife and I have a great sex life but I'm just a cheatin weasel. Let's screw!"

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Exactly. Divorce is one of the few areas in which LPSG reflects the real world accurately.
I don't believe that either.:nono:

:yup:

Well, most people who post in the personal ads section are men. Wait, let me correct that.....98% of posts in the personal ad section are men. How many women on here are divorced? Is it the same perecntage (of course on a smaller scale)? You fucked a man knowing he was married?! :yikes: Seems to me that happens a lot in real life. Maybe the cause of some divorces isn't men with big dicks and rabid libidos; but young tramps with no morals or ethics.

Uh correct me if I'm wrong Nj but aren't you doing the same thing with a married Texas man?
I don't possibly see why it would have any correlation to being on lpsg.
It is simply a matter of people growing apart or not knowing one another well enough to get married.
In my opinion.
Great post PitBull!
C.B:saevil:

Last edited:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually we finally got divorced in Jan 2009. Her family is stock full of individuals that have been married/divorced multiple times and most have cheated while being married but who am I to judge. To me the ex-wife represents nothing more than the uterus that brought my daughter into this world. Sadly she has abandoned her too and that is what hurts the most...

did she apoligize for it? She really seems to not care from the way it seems. How does her family feel?

(At any time you're allowed to say "none of your fucking buisiness" and there will be no hard feelings)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the posts from the married folks on LPSG are fantastic. I don't tell Mrs. Crossy about my posting on "sexual interest" sites. She thinks I post strictly on the agricultural equipment chat rooms. To me there is nothing as sweet as the sound of a JOHN DEERE cultivator planting hay seed. The hay feeds America's cows and horses. I always wanted to be a farmer. Mrs. Crossy isn't too happy with that idea. Working the fields will grow the lingam (according to the Vedic literature). My lingam really has some growing to do. Our marriage is strong partly because the wife brings in income from taking in wash from our neighbors. I am disabled with chilblains, Wernickes Encephalopathy and the dreadfull Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (Probably have to get a whole new set of dentures).. So it goes.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly. Divorce is one of the few areas in which LPSG reflects the real world accurately.
I don't believe that either.:nono: :yup:

You don't have to agree with me, but I sure do wish you'd stop seeking out my posts to bitch at me. :angryfire2: You're just pissed because I didn't want to date your ex-husband. Hell, if you don't want him, why the hell would I? :confused: :mad: Then there is the whole matter of him being like 15 years older than me and living in Boston. Even if Tex and I did break up I am NOT doing another long distance relationship with an old man when I want children. GET OVER IT!

Well, most people who post in the personal ads section are men. Wait, let me correct that.....98% of posts in the personal ad section are men. How many women on here are divorced? Is it the same perecntage (of course on a smaller scale)? You fucked a man knowing he was married?! :yikes: Seems to me that happens a lot in real life. Maybe the cause of some divorces isn't men with big dicks and rabid libidos; but young tramps with no morals or ethics.

[Quote = cigarbabe] Uh correct me if I'm wrong Nj but aren't you doing the same thing with a married Texas man?
I don't possibly see why it would have any correlation to being on lpsg.
It is simply a matter of people growing apart or not knowing one another well enough to get married.
In my opinion.
Great post PitBull!
C.B:saevil:
Nope, his divorce was finalized like 6 months ago. We did not become intimate until awhile after it was final due to his work schedule. Not that it's any of your business. :irked:

And not for nothing, but it would be nice if you could learn to quote properly.

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Well, most people who post in the personal ads section are men. Wait, let me correct that.....98% of posts in the personal ad section are men. How many women on here are divorced? Is it the same perecntage (of course on a smaller scale)? Probably not. I've been with two guys from this site.....in which one was married so I think guys on this site are a little careless. Yes, there are a few instances where it has been the woman's fault instead of the lpsger.

One question though to you all who were left by your wife.....did she leave for a younger guy?

Of course 98% are men there, it is still a big DICK site... Quite logical that there are more men around here.