Why are so many people on LPSG divorced or been married more than once?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, often times whats best for them is that the parents stay together. I remember watching Dr. Phil and these girls (they were adults) said that they wanted a husband just like their father because they thought they had the perfect family. They were on Dr. Phil because their father all of a sudden wanted a divorce from their mother because he said he's gay and couldn't "keep it a secret anymore". I thought that was awful. If he was gay he should have never married his wife or had children. Sometimes parents can be selfish and only care about themselves.

Yeah. Sometimes. it is. But sometimes it cannot be.

My brother was on his second marriage. They had a child. While on a business trip in Europe, my brother met a lady. He had a passionate affair with. The lady got pregnant.
My bro had to divorce his wife. Wife got the house and custody of their child. The divorce was horrible. They argued even at my mom's funeral. The wife even spent up my niece's college money. THAT was sad. That was some sad shit. My brother couldn't stay with his second wife so he moved away with the third wife. And they are living happy and crazily rich. He isn't hurting much.

About gays marrying women, that happens. I know many, many married guys who are in fact are textbook GAY but they are married with women and have children. What can you do? Don't ever get invited to the Jerry Springer Show...or Maury Povich show...:biggrin1:

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my case the first time the wife ran away, our daughter was only 10yrs old. She moved back in 5 or 6 months later and we spent the next 10yrs together. Wasn't the greatest time but it allowed my daughter to see both parents and we built and sold two businesses that paid for her college and put us in a financially secure position. My daughter thanked me recently for sticking around even though her mom was/is very selfish, that meant a lot to me.

I'm also wondering what toll divorce has on children. How do parents explain that daddy or mommy is moving out and isn't coming back?[/QUOTE]

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
My wife and I used to have affairs on the side and did for for a number of years. It was mutual, and the only requests were not to sleep with Mr A, or Miss C, cause of mutual disagreement.

The bed hopping has largely ceased because we've grown up, are very busy, have a house, children and many things to do. She's encouraged me to find someone because my libido still runs hard, daily and rapid; but everyone seems so far away.

Divorce? Only if I were to do something extremely stupid.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I used to have affairs on the side and did for for a number of years. It was mutual, and the only requests were not to sleep with Mr A, or Miss C, cause of mutual disagreement.

The bed hopping has largely ceased because we've grown up, are very busy, have a house, children and many things to do. She's encouraged me to find someone because my libido still runs hard, daily and rapid; but everyone seems so far away.

Divorce? Only if I were to do something extremely stupid.

so she was perfectly ok with u having an affair? Did ya'll talk about it before the affairs started with both of you? I would be to jealous to ever let a husband of mine do that. Every time he's fucking her was an opportunity for him to be fucking me

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
so she was perfectly ok with u having an affair? Did ya'll talk about it before the affairs started with both of you? I would be to jealous to ever let a husband of mine do that. Every time he's fucking her was an opportunity for him to be fucking me

Yes, we talked. Yes we introduced prospective folks to each other.
But over time, fucking someone 2 or 3 thousand times kind of makes the extra marital affair pale beyond words.

She has said, if you do someone, "bring back some new moves."

You are not other people.