Why Are Some People Big Piles of Shit?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had that feeling too nj, they usually show their true colours from minute one, but occasionally one might reconsider, shame they don't do so more often.

Oompa loompa doom-pa-de-do :)

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been on the net for more years than I care to remember, trolls will always be around, it's just part of the net.
And maybe a reflection on the outside world? The net maybe the ideal environment for them to practice their trollism.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I suggest none of us ask for Edward to be banned, we can adopt him as our mascot and every time he makes a post we can all sing The Oompa Loompa Song

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-do
I have a perfect web site for you
Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-dee
If you are wise, you'll listen to me

What do you get when you insult chicks feet?
You’ll find that you’re very soon thrown in the heat
What are you at you silly young twat?
What do you think will come of that?

Oompa, Loompa, doom-pa-dee-da
If you're not lippy, you will go far
You will live in chattiness too
Like the Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do

Trolling is fine when it's once in a while
It stops you from sulkingand brightens your smile
But it's repulsive, revolting, and wrong
Trolling and trolling all day long

S.P., I simply adore this song!
I suggest we sing it to every troll
{Hello Arliss} just to give them a lift!
cigarbabe:saevilw:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it could be the ideal place for them to practise it sbe, but it's a bit like the chicken and the egg isn't it, are all the trolls out there just waiting to get their hands on a pc and the net gives them the medium they needed or is it the other way around, the pc's contribute to a sense of disenfranchisement and detachment which breeds more trolls?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it could be the ideal place for them to practise it sbe, but it's a bit like the chicken and the egg isn't it, are all the trolls out there just waiting to get their hands on a pc and the net gives them the medium they needed or is it the other way around, the pc's contribute to a sense of disenfranchisement and detachment which breeds more trolls?
I think it's a mixture of everything !:wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What do you get when you insult chicks feet?
You’ll find that you’re very soon thrown in the heat
What are you at you silly young twat?
What do you think will come of that?

You silly Brits...only in the land of tea and crumpets would anyone think "twat" rhymes with "that!" :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unfortunately, some think that treating others poorly is their right, and it's a way to feel superior. I don't mind the trolls so much as they tend to enjoy the chaos and negative attention.

What bothers me are those that go after members who are basically minding their own business simply because they feel like it. They seem to choose victims that are newer and don't seem to have much of a support unit yet. Next thing you know they are entering a thread and starting a flame war. If they find someone's thread to be stupid they will make fun. The funny thing is that any criticism thrown their way is met with hostility. In other words, it's ok for them to belittle someone, but they get angry if they are put on the hot plate.

I agree with the assessment that for many they probably have little ability to do the same in real life, so the internet provides a way to exert themselves. I don't understand the enjoyment gained from being mean or riling people, but as a general rule I try not to feed it, though even I have my days....meow.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
SP, you are witty and elegant and have the ability to handle them in way I can only admire. I wish I were able to do the same!