Why Are Some People Big Piles of Shit?

Media
I understand what you were saying SP. Using the net for a reasonable amount of fun is a personal choice. So is using the net to do research on the benefits of a frontal lobotomy.

I have put myself in situations that left me wide open for people to think the worst of me. I took my punches and I rolled. Onward and upwardly mobile. All I can do is apologize and move on.

The folks who make comments and start the back and forth on these threads know to leave well enough alone, even though the terms of service does not indicate that their involvement is required at all.

I am tired of worrying what people will say about me, how poorly they may judge me. Their acceptance is neither required nor desired. As long as I am participating without harm or insult to anyone here, as Sophie Tucker said: "Fuck em if they can't take a joke."

Not to sound harsh or rude, I don't need logical mental masturbation to reason away why others will or will not accept a joke. Exercise some common sense for a change and leave people to their definition of a bit of harmless fun, even it if doesn't suit yours.

This is a great site, there is enough diversity represented here to suit the needs of the humorless. :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seemed a good time to revive this. Recently those of us in the chat room have started a number of threads which seemed to poke a few peoples sense of negativity.

The net is supposed to be fun, not somewhere you sit with a cloud of gloom floating around your head looking for opportunities to be shitty for no other reason than you see people having fun. If it's something you strongly oppose its a chance to voice your opposition, something you wholeheartedly agree with the chance to sound off about it, some people seem to have a grudge against having a sense of humour.

Pfft.

Question.

If the threads were started purely for fun why are they not in the funny stuff forum?

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Question.

If the threads were started purely for fun why are they not in the funny stuff forum?
i guess because most of us who chat and dont jack in chat visit the et etc forum most. Same for the Hickboy and every thread about hickboy made by other people in there? infact why doesnt every thread with humourous intent go in there?

i think this is something that LPSG needs to have a serious talk about....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread.

There are as many reasons for disruptive behavior as there are those who disrupt.

Some are hurting and angry with the world and they can give back without any serious repercussions.

Some are sociopaths who really dont care what it does to others this is their playground and they sow seeds of destruction wherever they go.

Some just may not know what is actually funny and their sense of humor is out of step with everyone else's.

Some have little sense of community and run through it like bulls in a china closet.

Then of course one person's pile of shit is anothers fertilizer...

Last edited:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of the regulars in the chat room act as if they own the place, I don't have time for self important people. Its a fn chat room not the house of representatives. People need to get out more.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Deno, ok, I don`t have a life, and I have no problem with that!
But, I don`t have the right to have fun???
Oh, and I believe that many posters spend much more time on the net than chatters, just to look smarter:):):):).

Media
Most of the regulars in the chat room act as if they own the place, I don't have time for self important people. Its a fn chat room not the house of representatives. People need to get out more.

I can speak for myself here, I am regular there and I don't act like that.
I have yet to see anyone from the core group throw that vibe off as well.

There are some genuinely nice, intelligent and REAL people in there. Perhaps this is misunderstanding with someone in particular and may well be solved by simple communication.

Not to be rude, as a suggestion it would probably be in your best interest to worry less about what people need to do and pay attention to your own needs first.

I pay attention to my needs first and I do get out as my blog will attest to that fact. In any case, I hope your situation with the chat folks improves.

Cheers

Last edited:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media

Thats bullshit. Ive seen the regulars talk to anyone. even the ones that constantly pester the ladies to look at their cock or whatever. it can be intimidation at first, but what you say is a lie. you should spend more time in chat before you make conclusions.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thats bullshit. Ive seen the regulars talk to anyone. even the ones that constantly pester the ladies to look at their cock or whatever. it can be intimidation at first, but what you say is a lie. you should spend more time in chat before you make conclusions.
Yeah!!!!
You make me look at your cock all the time!!!!:tongue:
But my delicate dark eyes can`t bare to look, they are VIRGIN!!!:rolleyes:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
People are very scared to be who they really are or say what they really want to say. the internet allows them an outlet to vent some of their frustration without being physically attacked. it even allows them to be the attacker if they want. Then of course there are those people out there who spend their entire day looking for ways to be offended... and they will find it. I think these people need to be helped out - If you let someone in front of you at the check out line, that person may say thanks, but will never think of it again... If you go cut in line and tell the person behind you that your time is more important than theirs, they will tell that story at every Thanksgiving dinner from now until eternity. So, give them what they want and offend away...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People are very scared to be who they really are or say what they really want to say. the internet allows them an outlet to vent some of their frustration without being physically attacked. it even allows them to be the attacker if they want. Then of course there are those people out there who spend their entire day looking for ways to be offended... and they will find it. I think these people need to be helped out - If you let someone in front of you at the check out line, that person may say thanks, but will never think of it again... If you go cut in line and tell the person behind you that your time is more important than theirs, they will tell that story at every Thanksgiving dinner from now until eternity. So, give them what they want and offend away...

Some people's only claim to fame.