Why are some women turned on by hurting a mans testicles?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why are some women turned on by hurting a mans testicles?
First off, I think the operative word here is "some" women. My experience is that most women don't. But some do. Fortunately so. I enjoy having my balls squeezed, pulled, pinched, punched, kicked and otherwise abused. Up to the point of calling an ambulance.* My experience is that, like lots of things in sex, most women don't get it right to begin with: they either go too hard or too easy.

Now, why does this turn some women on? There have been many responses from women so far, so I'll let their words speak for themselves. From my experience, those who actually seem to enjoy hurting a man's testicles, are moved by a variety of reasons.

The most prevalent is dominance. I'm a good-looking, well-built, masculine, 6'3" dude (though hung like a chipmunk, but a chipmunk with big balls). Some women probably find me a bit intimidating physically. I think CBT is a way for them to even the score. For some it may be a way to even the score in another sense. In a male-dominated world, having a guy by the balls may be a way to get back for some of the harassment they get every day.

In my case, there may be another reason. As I said, I'm a cocky but small-cocked guy. I've found many women find this a turn on in a strange way. Not that they feel a small cock will be that great in sex. But that it makes the guy seem especially vulnerable. Sometimes verbally, sometimes physically, these women seem to find attacking the compromised symbol of my masculinity. Occasionally this takes the form of CBT. Sometimes SPH. Sometimes the two combined. Obviously, this explanation does not apply to most the guys here who are typically well- or adequately- hung.

My wife and I usually have some CBT in our sex. Occasionally a lot. Sometimes she even ties me spread-eagled to the bed, vulnerable and helpless. At times, she really enjoys taking the dominant role in sex and is turned on by seeing me vulnerable before her. However, it's only a form of role playing. We always finish up with me back in the saddle. She enjoys it for the time, but, in the long run, she likes her men masculine and dominant, knights in shining armor.**

* Conversely, I get no pleasure in sadistic moves on a woman. Unless she invites it. And then my enjoyment only comes from seeing her receiving pleasure, not from the act itself.
** Her lover of two years was apparently a wimp in this respect. They tried CBT once. He couldn't bear any heavy duty action with his balls.

Reactions: lttle1

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I doubt there are many women who are literally aroused by this. Even your typical dominatrix only does it for the money....in most cases at least.
I've done it for free and liked it. I've done it for free and found it weird. I've been offered money and taken it. I've been offered money and refused it because I didn't want to do the thing I was asked to do. I have no problem doling pain to one who wants it, even CBT. Once he gets into it, why wouldn't I? Arousal itself is sexy. The sounds men make are sexy. It's not the sort of thing I would seek out, but I don't automatically say no when I'm asked, and if we get into it, I like it. A lot. A whole lot.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I doubt there are many women who are literally aroused by this. Even your typical dominatrix only does it for the money....in most cases at least.

I personally avoid speaking for the majority of women in general, because we're all individual people.

Just sayin... There are literally billions of women in the world. There may very well be a whole lot of us who do in fact enjoy it because it gives a particular thrill.

Anyway, just wanted to throw a few cents in the jar, whatever it's worth.

D

deleted924715

I find grammar really sexy. So hot.

I love how when I kick a man in the balls he looks like a big man-sized apostrophe.

Mmmmmm

(Maybe that's just me)

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

I was watching a few videos last week with women kicking and punching their mens balls. Even though the guys were begging for more it just seems wrong to me. Enjoyable or not it can do major damage

I have seen that too. Real or fake? Looked real to me. The men didn't look like they deserved it.