Why are testicles so sexy?

I am insanely turned on by the sight, smell, and feel of a man's testicles. I like most things about men, but balls really get me going. Last night my boyfriend and I were having drinks with a couple of very close friends when he joked about how obsessive I am with his testicles when we have sex. I was a little embarrassed at first, but I realized he was right (I tend to keep my mouth or hands on them the entire time). I'm not into the whole saline thing - I love them natural, and they make me weak in the knees :).

Anyone else obsessed with balls?
Probably because they just hang around in the background like the strong silent types and support the straight dude with his act?

Reactions: fullspeedo11
D

deleted4499

I am insanely turned on by the sight, smell, and feel of a man's testicles. I like most things about men, but balls really get me going. Last night my boyfriend and I were having drinks with a couple of very close friends when he joked about how obsessive I am with his testicles when we have sex. I was a little embarrassed at first, but I realized he was right (I tend to keep my mouth or hands on them the entire time). I'm not into the whole saline thing - I love them natural, and they make me weak in the knees :).

I love having my balls played with. It's the best thing ever!! I wish you were my boyfriend lol

Reactions: allmanbud

Abraram

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Excellent illustration to my point. To me their vulnerability is what makes them so sexy and appealing. While ballbusting (or even ball torture) might be hot as a fantasy for some people, I don't think I'd ever intentionally hurt another man's testicles, even if he asked me to, because I don't do to others what I don't want them to do to me. Playing with them is like a way of saying "Hey bud, you're safe in my hands (literally)."

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ianmars, you are not alone! Biggest turn on for me, and instant hard on is seeing a sweet ball sack on any man. Hairier, the better. Lower hanging the better. A view of a set ball sack hanging between a good pair of thighs from a man on all fours....man that send me over the top all the time. Yes, men with impressive balls are harder to find then those with an I,passive penis. Been searching for years.
AGREE COMPLETELY!!!
Let's talk!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Balls balls balls i love a pair of low hanging ballsmy buddy loves it when my balls are making that slapping noisr whem we are going full bore wild sex i like grinding my balls on his sometimes that gets me off
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
LUV the slapping sounds TOO!!
LOL