Why are testicles so sexy?

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am insanely turned on by the sight, smell, and feel of a man's testicles. I like most things about men, but balls really get me going. Last night my boyfriend and I were having drinks with a couple of very close friends when he joked about how obsessive I am with his testicles when we have sex. I was a little embarrassed at first, but I realized he was right (I tend to keep my mouth or hands on them the entire time). I'm not into the whole saline thing - I love them natural, and they make me weak in the knees :).

Anyone else obsessed with balls?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
TOTALLY!!!!!!

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love a good pair of nuts too! I have no idea why I find them fascinating. Maybe because they're the source of a guy's masculinity, maybe because they're just cool to see and touch. The fun part is finding a guy with really huge (natural) nuts. I think big balls are rarer than a big dick, at least that's what I've come to find.

AGREE completely!!!!!!!!

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
View attachment 526821
I always thought that mine were a pain in the ass for being so huge and hanging so damn low!
Finally met people on this site that love them this big and I've got a girlfriend that loves the big guys too :p
I like your balls, dude.

Reactions: allmanbud

LooseCutPenis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A nice set of big balls on a good looking, fit guy just makes him more attractive, especially the way they frame his cock.

- Standing on a nude beach with his meaty cock being pushed out by his big balls

And the way the move around:

- Stroking his cock and his big balls bouncing up and down

- Fucking his girl and his big balls flopping all around

Big balls on a guy are like big tits on a woman. Fun to look at and fun to play with -- love having mine sucked on!
Big beautiful balls make the penis look all the more beautiful! I love playing with mine while I masturbate. Tugging and holding them, stretching them and feeling their size and weight. I keep mine shaved smooth to make play time all the better. Love Testes!

D

deleted983382

My wife loves how my balls slap against her during sex. When she's ready for me to cum she hits "the button." She grabs them and massages them, making me blow my load soon after. When giving me head she swirls her hand over them while stroking me with the other. She gives them lots of attention.

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: allmanbud

Ted197778

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am insanely turned on by the sight, smell, and feel of a man's testicles. I like most things about men, but balls really get me going. Last night my boyfriend and I were having drinks with a couple of very close friends when he joked about how obsessive I am with his testicles when we have sex. I was a little embarrassed at first, but I realized he was right (I tend to keep my mouth or hands on them the entire time). I'm not into the whole saline thing - I love them natural, and they make me weak in the knees :).

Anyone else obsessed with balls?

Never played with any but my own. But they are hypnotic

myChock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Agree with what everyone said! I don't know what it is about balls, but I love them! I just hooked up with a guy last night and I didn't have to tell him to play with/suck on my balls. I did start first, so I guess he did to me, what I did to him. But, I went to town on his cock and balls. Hairy, smooth, and hanging. I love pleasuring a man and making sure I show his balls some love too.

Reactions: delmarvaadmirer