Why are The Gays so fascinated with Nicki Minaj?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Seriously? Like her music is totally crap, her look is ripped off from a thousand other performers and she's basically a non-entity, and yet sooooooo many of The Gays love her! Colour me mystified. :confused:

Last edited:

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seriously? Like her music is totally crap, her look is ripped off from a thousand other performers and she's basically a non-entity, and yet sooooooo many of the Gays love her! Colour me mystified. :confused:

Well, this "gay" has never heard of the bitch. So there goes your theory.

I could also ask why the "straights" are so into people like Garth Brooks, or Brittney Spears. Neither of them has any talent either.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Well, this "gay" has never heard of the bitch. So there goes your theory.

I could also ask why the "straights" are so into people like Garth Brooks, or Brittney Spears. Neither of them has any talent either.

It aint a theory this is frighteningly real, if you're not obsessed with Nicki Minaj you can safely presume you're not one of The Gays. :wink:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've never heard of her! But I also did not indulge in the obsession with Judy Garland or Madonna either.

I give you Ms. Minaj -
tumblr_lge0adbCLc1qc0snu.gif
bad dye-job/wig and all. Bleeeghhhh annoying.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Garth knows how to pack a pair of jeans and Ms. Spears is amusing in the way human train wreaks normally are with the added bonus that she helps to put your own life into perspective as in...."Things could be worse. I could be Brittney". :biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
No, I'm afraid that you can't be straight, however you may feel free to be Str8 :wink:

Ah OK this is very useful information Country. I can sleep at night now happy that disliking Nicki Minaj disqualifies me from being a Gays and not getting Garth Brooks prevents me from being Straight but I am still able to call myself a Str8s if I wish :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: :wink::smlove2:

Last edited:

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha Nicki Minaj what a cunt! Only fucking retarded twinky queeny fags with no muscle tone and straightened hair who call their asshole their pussy like her. Just like they think Lady Gaga's new song is the most amazing thing ever even though it's a heap of shit.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Haha Nicki Minaj what a cunt! Only fucking retarded twinky queeny fags with no muscle tone and straightened hair who call their asshole their pussy like her. Just like they think Lady Gaga's new song is the most amazing thing ever even though it's a heap of shit.

While your post is largely offensive I agree with you to some degree... but try to tone it down a bit please.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, hate Brittney Spears and loved Judy Garland and I am not gay.

If you don't like Nick Minaj maybe you just don't like rap music, it's not for everyone. I didn't like the video but I do love Nicki's song Moment for Life. Also, Lady Gaga has a lot of good dance music. People who don't dance usually don't get it. I like all types of music but only some music is suitable for clubbing.