Why are The Gays so fascinated with Nicki Minaj?

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
well i'm not super gay but i do love me some nicki. you really have to be into rap to understand where she's coming from or go through some of the things she went through. her music is no where near garbage. sometimes, she may slip but on most track, this chick always brings it. obviously none of you have heard Kanye West's "Monster", Will.I.Am's "Check It Out" or a bunch of other stuff. you have to sit back and listen and don't just lash out on someone because of the way you feel because you can probably piss off some people. not saying i'm mad, but just a heads up. then you referred to the gays as her main obsession-ers if that's a word. she's a great rapper and one of these days, you should just probably look at her lyrics and sit back and enjoy it. if you can't do that, then you really have no place to judge. NO OFFENSE!!! XD

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ugh, a good [gay] friend of mine worships the fuck out of her. I can't say anything bad about her without backlash (he's the same way with Lady Gaga).

She has that "larger than life" persona that generally seems to attract gays. Her shtick is having multiple "personalities" (think Eminem with his Slim Shady alter-ego), and I know one of them is a gay "character", so I'm sure that attracts a lot of gays.

*Shrug* I don't much like her, and quite frankly, she's fucking odd. But to each their own.

Haha Nicki Minaj what a cunt! Only fucking retarded twinky queeny fags with no muscle tone and straightened hair who call their asshole their pussy like her. Just like they think Lady Gaga's new song is the most amazing thing ever even though it's a heap of shit.
How about you eat my hairy pussy?

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
and hilaire you can't hold the label gays if someone is obsessed or likes nicki minaj. there are alot of straights who love nicki's stuff and especially that wonderful package hanging back there!!!! i see this thread kinda went haywire XD

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Seaside's thread invoked Parliamentary Concern, but it's all just a lark now!

FFS.

And the biggest fucking eyeroll EVER.

Not really the same, when I say "The Gays" I don't mean all homosexual men (or women for that matter) I'm just talking about a certain kind of Gay guy and I'm not making presumptions about the sexuality of everyone who likes Nicki Minaj a la Seaside's thread.

Maybe if I'd said "Everyone who likes Nicki Minaj is a homo" you'd be in an excellent position to roll those pretty eyes of yours :wink:

I'm really just poking fun at something I find confusing about contemporary Gay culture.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
well i'm not super gay but i do love me some nicki. you really have to be into rap to understand where she's coming from or go through some of the things she went through. her music is no where near garbage. sometimes, she may slip but on most track, this chick always brings it. obviously none of you have heard Kanye West's "Monster", Will.I.Am's "Check It Out" or a bunch of other stuff. you have to sit back and listen and don't just lash out on someone because of the way you feel because you can probably piss off some people. not saying i'm mad, but just a heads up. then you referred to the gays as her main obsession-ers if that's a word. she's a great rapper and one of these days, you should just probably look at her lyrics and sit back and enjoy it. if you can't do that, then you really have no place to judge. NO OFFENSE!!! XD

I've listened to her music, I don't think there's anything particularly original about it. :confused:

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously? Like her music is totally crap, her look is ripped off from a thousand other performers and she's basically a non-entity, and yet sooooooo many of The Gays love her! Colour me mystified. :confused:

Congratulations, you just graduated to the crusty old fart status...don't stress, it happens to us all.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmmmm, so is Discoboy a crusty old fart too? He doesn't like Ms. Minaj either... and dubious award show conveyances notwithstanding I do like Lady Gags....... she is amazballs.

it's not so much that you don't like her music that makes you a crusty old fart, but more the fact that you complained about it.

...now do you mind turning the volume down! It's 8pm and I can't sleep for that infernal supposed music.

D_Aita_Fallis

1st Like
Media
I've listened to her music, I don't think there's anything particularly original about it. :confused:

i guess i'm just not understanding ya'lls reasoning. how could you not like....
pull up in a monster, automobile youngster
with a bad bitch that came from sri lanka
yeah i'm in that tonka, color of willy wonka
you can be the king but watch the queen conquer
okay first things first, i'll eat your brain
then i'ma start rocking gold teeth and fangs
cause that's what a motherfucking monster do
hairdresser from milan, that's the monster doo
monster gissepe heel, that's the monster shoe
young money is the rasta and a monster crew
and i'm all up, all up, all up in the bank with funny face
and if i'm fake, i ain't know this cause my money ain't
so let me get this straight, wait i'm the rookie
but my features and my shows, ten time your pay
50k for a verse, no album out
yeah my money so tall that my barbies gotta climb it
hotter than that middle eastern climate
Find it ,20 mataran dutty whine it
While it, nicki on a pit while I sign it
got these niggas so one track minded
but really willy i don't give a F-U-C-K
forget barbie, fuck nicki cause she's fake
she on a diet, but her pockets eating cheesecake
and i'll say bride of chuckie is child's play
just killed another career, it's a mild day
besides ye', they can't stand besides me
i think me, you and him should minaj friday
pink wig, thick ass give em wiplash
i think big, get cash make em blink fast
now look at what you just saw, this is what you live for
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M A MOTHERFUCKIN MONSTER

i don't know what ya'll been listening to, but that's totally original!!!:biggrin1:

Last edited: