Why Are There So Many Attention Whores Here?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean really. No one noticed that I passed 1000 posts, not that I'm pointing it out or anything so that I get recognized. That would be the furthest thing from my mind.

And all of these people coming back and leaving. I've never been so shameless in garnering attention.

Didn't anyone see my new avatar? Well, not that I should mention it, mind. I would certainly hate to draw any attention to myself....:biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean really. No one noticed that I passed 1000 posts, not that I'm pointing it out or anything so that I get recognized. That would be the furthest thing from my mind.

And all of these people coming back and leaving. I've never been so shameless in garnering attention.

Didn't anyone see my new avatar? Well, not that I should mention it, mind. I would certainly hate to draw any attention to myself....:biggrin1:

Congrats sweets! You know that around here in order to get any attention at all you have to be shameless. So feel no shame in letting us know that you feel unloved and underappreciated! "We love you, Simcha! oh yes we do...." LOL! :biggrin1:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congrats sweets! You know that around here in order to get any attention at all you have to be shameless. So feel no shame in letting us know that you feel unloved and underappreciated! "We love you, Simcha! oh yes we do...." LOL! :biggrin1:

I just knew a little of the Jewish Mother Guilt would work. :wink:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hey congrats. Keep posting.:smile:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey congrats. Keep posting.:smile:

Thanks!
Don't click THIS.

Oye! I saw that, man. Good, quality thread. Makes one think, doesn't it?

PS: Grats on 1000 posts, avatar boy.

Thank you...

You mean you only just noticed?? (All the attention whores?!)

Nah, I found this site because of you attantion whores. I mean space aliens could find this site. (And who knows, maybe some of us...)

I just LOVE your new avatar!!!

Thanks sweetie!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Yes the new avatar is great. Its a keeper.:wink:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What is an attention whore? Tell me please, and while you are at it will you say something nice about me? lol!

LOL, I mean, I wouldn't have the first clue as to how one becomes an attention whore, I don't think it's within the bounds of my personality. I'm too shy... :wink:

Oh, goodwood, you're hot and a nice guy. What else would anyone want?