Why Are There So Many Attention Whores Here?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean really. No one noticed that I passed 1000 posts, not that I'm pointing it out or anything so that I get recognized. That would be the furthest thing from my mind.

And all of these people coming back and leaving. I've never been so shameless in garnering attention.

Didn't anyone see my new avatar? Well, not that I should mention it, mind. I would certainly hate to draw any attention to myself....:biggrin1:

Your avatar is way too butch for my tastes. Sorry. (Kidding!!!:smile:)

Congratulations on making it past a thousand posts. May you compose many more thousands.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's OK, I'll just sit quietly in my dark corner of the Internet all alone passing time... :wink:
No, Sim. You need to quote from the Broadway Musical, How to Be a Jewish Mother:

"No, its ok. *sniff sniff* You two run along. *sniff* Its just a little cold. You are young, you should have your fun. *cough, cough* I'll be fine here by myself."

Oh yeah, I agree about your avatar. That's a good look for you.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, Sim. You need to quote from the Broadway Musical, How to Be a Jewish Mother:

"No, its ok. *sniff sniff* You two run along. *sniff* Its just a little cold. You are young, you should have your fun. *cough, cough* I'll be fine here by myself."

Oh yeah, I agree about your avatar. That's a good look for you.

LOL, yes, it's so like my Mother it's scary.... :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Didn't anyone see my new avatar? Well, not that I should mention it, mind. I would certainly hate to draw any attention to myself....:biggrin1:
I love it! It's very Auntie Mame.

Hellboy and Simcha I love the new avatars!!
As do I

OMG!!!!! I didn't even notice!!! But seeing as you mention it...
hahaha too cute!

The true travesty is that I have reached over 7,100 posts without a single person noticing. :frown1: That's okay . . . I'll just suffer in silence. :frown1: Go on about your busy lives. Don't worry about me . . . I shall muddle through this milestone with the same grace and dignity with which I do all else. It's crazy I should think in this fast paced world why you youngsters should notice the likes of me. Go ahead play with your iPods and Halo3 and WOW.:wink::redface: Don't mind me . . . just pretend I'm not even here. :frown1::biggrin1::cool:

njqt466
100% Straight, 0% Gay

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You can't put "Attention Whore" in the subject heading of a thread and then act indignant when the thread gets hijacked. That's like sitting outside, slathering your crotch in honey and then yelling at the ants when they bite your nuts.

LOL, sure I can. I mean, c'mon. It's MY attention whore thread. :tongue:

Now, again, I've never claimed to be an attention whore, for I know not what to do to become one, really. Can't you see my halo?

And, really NIC, where did you come up with that image of ants biting honey-coated crotches? I'm curious. It makes one wonder just how kinky you straight boys can be.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I just don't know why you chose to post this thread about me - I am not an attention whore - I have never been an attention whore - I can't understand why people keep posting things about me - I'm humble, I'm quiet, I'm understated. Why is everyone picking on ME!!!!

Sim - your avatar rules - but not quite as much as Hellboy's - or MINE for that matter :wink::tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
If one has to create their own appreciation/post-count/leaving thread because noone else has, it's probably because noone else gives a shit. :smile:

That said, I didn't receive a 2000 post thread so I expect two simultaneous threads of congratulation when I reach 3000. :hitwithrock: