Why Are There So Many Attention Whores Here?

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If one has to create their own appreciation/post-count/leaving thread because noone else has, it's probably because noone else gives a shit. :smile:

That said, I didn't receive a 2000 post thread so I expect two simultaneous threads of congratulation when I reach 3000. :hitwithrock:

Sure thing, No Strings.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just don't know why you chose to post this thread about me - I am not an attention whore - I have never been an attention whore - I can't understand why people keep posting things about me - I'm humble, I'm quiet, I'm understated. Why is everyone picking on ME!!!!

Sim - your avatar rules - but not quite as much as Hellboy's - or MINE for that matter :wink::tongue:

Heh, heh, heh... MB, you're so subtle. I can't possibly read between the lines on this one. It's a mystery.

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar. Hellboy's is just hot. And yours, well Miss Piggy has always had a soft place in my heart.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't even pay attention to my own count until everyone else started making a big deal out of it and then suddenly you are at 1000.

As for the new avatar, very Priscilla Queen of the Desert of you. Just promise no bad drag renditions of I Will Survive, otherwise we will have to have a SERIOUS talk. :biggrin1:

Congrats on the grand posts.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sim,

As for it being Jewish Mother guilt, it was pretty good . I think my mom must be jewish by association then. I swear my next door neighbor (The genuine article) and my mom were separated at birth. It is almost like I have two! LOL! So I am well acquainted with the guilting thing. LOL!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I know exactly what you mean. Nobody noticed my drop dead gorgeous new avatar NOR did anyone give me sympathy when i mentioned i have a flu NOR did anyone tell me i was pretty and special in the Hottest girl on lpsg thread.

Fucking attention whores stealing all the thunder. makes me so damn gosh angry it does

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what you mean. Nobody noticed my drop dead gorgeous new avatar NOR did anyone give me sympathy when i mentioned i have a flu NOR did anyone tell me i was pretty and special in the Hottest girl on lpsg thread.

Fucking attention whores stealing all the thunder. makes me so damn gosh angry it does
Congratulations for your over 2000 posts and your new avatar.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love the new Avatar!!

You an attention whore??! :biggrin1:

Me an attention whore!! :biggrin1:

Love reading your posts. keep up the good work and the clever gags!

Happy new year and good 2008

:biggrin1:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think we need to rethink the whole idea of what an attention really whore is. If we are supposed to be a support group, then ideally we would view none of our members who OCCASIONALLY need a little propping up as attention whores. Let's just give the love and not put a label on it. It usually breeds better behavior anyway.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't even pay attention to my own count until everyone else started making a big deal out of it and then suddenly you are at 1000.

As for the new avatar, very Priscilla Queen of the Desert of you. Just promise no bad drag renditions of I Will Survive, otherwise we will have to have a SERIOUS talk. :biggrin1:

Congrats on the grand posts.

Thanks Osiris... Can I at least do a very bad drag rendition of "Finally?"

Whereas I think your avatar is absolutely brilliant.:tongue:

Thank you.