Why are there so many idiots on the internet?

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Present company excluded of course. :smile:

But honestly, I read some of these private messages I get from "women" and guys wanting me to fuck their wives and I can't help but think that there are a lot of people out there who lack common sense. I'm not going to go 45 minutes out of my way to meet up with some couple who sends me a one line message and chances are it's probably just some guy trying to get his rocks off. You fooled me dude! LOL It's people like this who have the potential to ruin sites like LPSG. If you're gay or whatever, just say so. Not my personal cup of tea but different strokes for different folks you know?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Because there isn't a 7 day waiting period or an IQ test mandated for buying a PC.

Or the ability to purchase and operate a computer is mistaken for intelligence. Much as the ability to have sex and give birth is mistaken for the ability to raise a healthy child. :tongue:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh i get that too. So and so in such an area. Please fuck my wife.. I often wonder if its real or just fantasy. Sometimes a phone# included. I shall never know. I take it as a compliment.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No matter how bad it might seem, I'd say the percentage of idiots on the internet is still less than the percentage of idiots walking around outside. Sadly, it seems the number is rising. :frown1::tongue:

You must've gone shopping Anywhere, USA, like I unfortunately had to endure.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The internet is part of an insidious conspiracy to attract us all here and waste our valuable time, foiling our Nobel aspirations.

Damn. It worked. :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q: Why are there so many idiots on the internet?
A: Because it's free and easily accessible.

If I had a dollar for every time a white guy asked/begged me to be his first black woman I could retire comfortably tomorrow.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or at least a skill testing question to purchase a computer or the internet.

And TK makes millions selling the test answers on the black market. :wink:

The internet is part of an insidious conspiracy to attract us all here and waste our valuable time, foiling our Nobel aspirations.

Damn. It worked. :eek:

And that solution for world hunger is lost in a flurry of PMs asking "Hey, wanna fuck?"

If I had a dollar for every time a white guy asked/begged me to be his first black woman I could retire comfortably tomorrow.

So when are you buying me my Bentley?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

They arent idiots. They know when somethings good:wink: EVERYBODY WANTS YOU - BILLY SQUIRE

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They aren't idiots. They know when somethings good:wink: EVERYBODY WANTS YOU - BILLY SQUIRE
You are too sweet!:05:

And that solution for world hunger is lost in a flurry of PMs asking "Hey, wanna fuck?" Given the diversity here, I wouldn't be surprised to learn we had a nobel laureate or too. I'm sure we must have a few Rhodes Scholars.
So when are you buying me my Bentley? ROTFLMAO:biggrin1:

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Present company excluded of course. :smile:

But honestly, I read some of these private messages I get from "women" and guys wanting me to fuck their wives and I can't help but think that there are a lot of people out there who lack common sense. I'm not going to go 45 minutes out of my way to meet up with some couple who sends me a one line message and chances are it's probably just some guy trying to get his rocks off. You fooled me dude! LOL It's people like this who have the potential to ruin sites like LPSG. If you're gay or whatever, just say so. Not my personal cup of tea but different strokes for different folks you know?

True that...I have gotten several messages from guys posing as women...wanting to meet up or wanting more pictures...its obvious that its a guy...Ive never gotten a picture or an answer back either...of course what do they think is going to happen if I do decide to eet them ...and they are guys? its not going to be pretty...and i dont like being lied to...

Now of course the other side of the coin is that I have been friends of 3 couples who are swingers...and they have wanted me to be in a 3 some or more some for years.... i still consider it...and in my case at least..there are a few folks here (they know who they are) i wouldnt mind being in a 3 or more some with...seriously..but thats another story.