Why are there so many people with little/average dicks joining...

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is the gallery now filled with people who don't fit the "Large Penis" criteria....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, someone had to say it....

(I know, I'm causing trouble, lol. Pay me no heed. Just an observation):biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is the gallery now filled with people who don't fit the "Large Penis" criteria....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(I know, I'm causing trouble, lol. Pay me no heed. Just an observation):biggrin1:
It could be that, or, given what I see in your pics, it could be that to you any dick smaller than a policeman's baton looks "small." :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is the gallery now filled with people who don't fit the "Large Penis" criteria....:rolleyes::rolleyes: LMAO be serious, a small penis isn't filling anything; let alone a gallery! :biggrin1: :tongue: Keep in mind there is no cock size criteria to be in the gallery. If there were, I wouldn't have any pics up because I don't have a penis. :smile: The 'S' in LPSG stands for support. Many of us here love to admire and support the big guys. I have found oral, vaginal, and anal support of large penises to be imperative to their good health and demeanor. :wink: :biggrin1:

lilova9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it just me, or is the gallery now filled with people who don't fit the "Large Penis" criteria....:rolleyes::rolleyes: LMAO be serious, a small penis isn't filling anything; let alone a gallery! :biggrin1: :tongue: Keep in mind there is no cock size criteria to be in the gallery. If there were, I wouldn't have any pics up because I don't have a penis. :smile: The 'S' in LPSG stands for support. Many of us here love to admire and support the big guys. I have found oral, vaginal, and anal support of large penises to be imperative to their good health and demeanor. :wink: :biggrin1:
:smile: :smile: :yeah: :yeah:

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: The 'S' in LPSG stands for support. Many of us here love to admire and support the big guys. I have found oral, vaginal, and anal support of large penises to be imperative to their good health and demeanor. :wink: :biggrin1:

LMAO!!!!

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What is the "large penis" criteria? All kinds of studies have been done and most show the average penis is 5-6 inches.Human penis size - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia With that being said, everyone over 6",6.1" and above, would be considered large. And this is a support group after all, not a large penis club.:wink:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The 'S' in LPSG stands for support. Many of us here love to admire and support the big guys. I have found oral, vaginal, and anal support of large penises to be imperative to their good health and demeanor. :wink: :biggrin1:

And I am very, very supportive! :tongue: :biggrin1:

There are probably a lot of men with shorter lengths stopping in and viewing the photos out of envy.

I knew a couple of men who thought this meant they were gay. Not really, but seeing what you can't have is always a guilt trip.

Envy? Yes. Guilt trip? No. I couldn't care less how big a guy was. I come to LPSG for inspiration and to desensitize myself to big dicks. Somehow, talking to the people behind the myth of horse hung seems to take away some of the awe inspiring mystery and so I envy them less. Sure, I'd like to be bigger for some practical and emotional reasons and that's why I work at PE. I may not be big now, but hope to be on the higher, rather than lower, side of average at some point in the future. If I gain more than that, great, if not, fine. When it comes to sex, big or small, it's the guy behind the cock that makes a difference. I don't begrudge people who love big dicks, after all, to each his own.

Originally I came to LPSG a bit of a fuck-up, desperately needing to have a big dick. Hell, read my first post if you want the boring details. Since that time I've discovered a lot of wonderful men and women, some with big dicks, some not, young and old, who have done more to teach me about the value of appreciating myself and what I have to offer than all the therapy in the world.

Two quotes I keep from someone who knew a great deal about being treated as an object of ultimate desire. With no disprespect to those who rightly pride themselves on their endowment, they should be chiseled on the cornerstone of the LPSG Hall of Fame Museum and Gift Shoppe:

I'm a failure as a woman. My men expect so much of me, because of the image they've made of me — and that I've made of myself — as a sex symbol. They expect bells to ring and whistles to whistle, but my anatomy is the same as any other woman's and I can't live up to it.

The most unsatisfactory men are those who pride themselves on their virility and regard sex as if it were some form of athletics at which you can win cups. It is a woman's spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or by just staring into space.

Thank you Norma Jeane Mortenson aka Marilyn Monroe.

There is no bouncer standing at the LPSG door with a ruler in his hand. All are welcome.

Tangina_Barrons.jpg

Should we go into the light too?