Why are there so many people with little/average dicks joining...

ValkyrieRose

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably because there are so many average or smaller cocks around...

I agree. And with AlteredEgo's assessment too. The typical penis - I'd estimate about 85% of the population - is small (I used to not think that but have since changed my mind). Especially when you consider the full range that's possible as one can see here (assuming at least even a few of the gallery pics are the real deal and not Photoshopped).

JustAverage

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The typical penis - I'd estimate about 85% of the population - is small (I used to not think that but have since changed my mind). Especially when you consider the full range that's possible as one can see here (assuming at least even a few of the gallery pics are the real deal and not Photoshopped).
What? Maybe 85% are too small for your standards, but if they're "typical" than they're in the average range. It seems like all of the large ones here have skewed your perception.

As for me, I have no idea what I'm considered anymore.

poetryman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I joined, because I happen to be one of those who are envious of largely endowed men. It's interesting to hear what you, who are well endowed have to say. Maybe someday, I'll get over such a fettish?