Why are there so many threads about fathers comparing dicks with their sons?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unless you grew up nudist or sharing a sauna, you might wonder. That doesn't mean you need to write about it here! Also I know for a fact my mother and I are not 'chuff twins' as it was so charmingly put.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A lot of times the obsession comes from sons who subconsciously desire the approval of their fathers through the validation of their most physically male part. Conversely, fathers subconsciously want their sons to have a big penis, as that it what is considered most masculine or ideal for their offspring.

So then, it is all normal and understandable from a psychological point of view, except in cases where there is a real interest in sex with the father/son.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i'd put money on none of the ladies ever wondering if she and her mom are chuff twins.

That made me spit coffee out of my nose.....:eek:

LMAO!!! You guys kill me!

I would say it only matters to those preoccupied enough to keep count. I never understood why people have issues about a thread while at the same time contributing to the thread or starting a thread relating to the subject. There are thousands of threads with the same subject, so not sure why it would be an issue.Its no different than any other subject raised.In addition, thats what forums are for. People are welcome to bring up any subject they want as long as it is within the rules.

As far as other posters claiming its incest or pedo material, being uneducated doesn't help bolster their claim.Comparing size, as strange as it may be, is not a sexual act as defined by incest.Pedophilia has also a very defined definition as well. Some posts are very transparent and thats why we have moderators. But as with anything, avoid topics that you find uncomfortable and move on.

oOoOo! I guess you told me off! That just ruined my evening...Haha. I didn't comment either way, I merely asked why. And as far as keeping count- I wouldn't waste the time. But there's quite a few of them considering that it's a topic that dances on that line of whether or not something is against the terms of service. And it doesn't make me uncomfortable. As long as children aren't being molested or puppies aren't being tortured, I personally could give a shit. And I was very, very stoned when I posted this thread. It was more of a joke, really. But behind every joke is 50% truth. Part of me is curious as to why. Anyway, thanks for the comment.

Last edited:

chekote

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Eeew what kind of a site is this? I just joined. I hope you mean, daddies instead of real fathers. :eek:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I saw my dad naked all time as a kid. He'd often take my brother, sister and I to his club to swim and for dinner and we would change in the locker room and steam and shower after. None of the men (including young ones) covered up at all; the nudity was completely natural and accepted.

I don't ever remember ever "comparing" although in some sense I must have. I know I thought that pubic hair and size were something that would come to me when I grew up, that I'd look like my dad, and of course it did and I do

I never gave it much thought. Things simply were in a very healthy, normal way.

I honestly feel sorry for kids today growing up with such a skewed sense of their bodies and "privacy". Honestly, many of those same people are the ones putting up naked pic on the net and camming. I'm grateful for my early experiences as they gave me a healthy, relaxed, neurosis-free sense of my own and other men's bodies.

brooklynjackp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every thread in the Forum has a heading, right?
I'm more curious about why someone would read a thread that disgusts, bores, or is of not interest to them?
I avoid political threads, anything headed "For the ladies ..", celebrity threads -
not of interest to me.
Saves a lot of time :smile:

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm on the same page as Nick8.

family nudity isn't a big deal. running from the shower to the bed room or taking a leek outside. none of these things is sexual.

move from biological dad / son relationship to a male bonding friendship.

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
If i had a dollar for every time someone asked if my father and/or brother are hung...

It's one of the ever returning questions, together with "When did you know you where hung?" and "What was your schoolmates reaction in the locker room?"

Depending on my mood I come up either an absurd answer, or I sent somthing back in an angry tone. Or, most of the time, I just ignore them.

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every thread in the Forum has a heading, right?
I'm more curious about why someone would read a thread that disgusts, bores, or is of not interest to them?
I avoid political threads, anything headed "For the ladies ..", celebrity threads -
not of interest to me.
Saves a lot of time :smile:

Well said.

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought it was weird. I have NEVER seen my dad naked NOR do I intend too. (snip)
Same with me. I'm not curious about how big my dad's schlong is, though I think if we ever went to the gym together I would have known. But since I don't, I'm perfectly content with not knowing.

Sometimes, though, I do wish that I grew up in a more nudist environment. But my dad never went to the gym (hm, family habits get passed down? I have no desire to go to the gym and would get my exercise through sports or something I consider to be fun). Anyway, I probably would not be so concerned about myself if I had been around more naked men in my life. I'm not sure if that will sound weird to you guys...

mike100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just tossing my 2 cents in here cause i think i commented before on something nick8 said. he gets it, how it was with us at least (mean my dad and uncles and guy cousins), its only weird if you make it weird, and if you don't make it weird, then its just normal. i dont know if you get what im saying but its not a big deal to be naked around other guys, even ones your related to. i mean some guys think different, thats OK, but how nick8 says it is how i feel - like, whats the big problem? ok i said my piece. thanks!!

I saw my dad naked all time as a kid. He'd often take my brother, sister and I to his club to swim and for dinner and we would change in the locker room and steam and shower after. None of the men (including young ones) covered up at all; the nudity was completely natural and accepted.

I don't ever remember ever "comparing" although in some sense I must have. I know I thought that pubic hair and size were something that would come to me when I grew up, that I'd look like my dad, and of course it did and I do

I never gave it much thought. Things simply were in a very healthy, normal way.

I honestly feel sorry for kids today growing up with such a skewed sense of their bodies and "privacy". Honestly, many of those same people are the ones putting up naked pic on the net and camming. I'm grateful for my early experiences as they gave me a healthy, relaxed, neurosis-free sense of my own and other men's bodies.