Why are we talking about Arabian sex?

We have a real crisis on our hands and that crisis is hay fever. I knew 10 people who died in one day in the local community pool and rec center. I will never forget that day and I will never forget those who died that day. You all should be ashamed. If you want to have a serious conversation about hay fever then stay, but if you want to talk about ejaculating with Arabs then please, by all means, leave.
Thank you.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey sweetheat, you just relax there! take it easy! and keep takin those pills your doctor and your shrink gave you! Sit quietly and dont keep pulling at your straight-jacket and restraint straps! They are there for your own good my darlin! Your nurses are there to help you honeybunch! Dont be frightened of them! There there! Relax! The injection the your nurse is kindly giving you right now will calm you down again! The medical helicopter is coming shortly to take you back to the high security unit where you came from! It will all have a happy ending! You just relax babe! xxx

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Got to agree with Damian on this one, "cuck coo" !!

Make the nasty girl go away!!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have a real crisis on our hands and that crisis is hay fever. I knew 10 people who died in one day in the local community pool and rec center. I will never forget that day and I will never forget those who died that day. You all should be ashamed. If you want to have a serious conversation about hay fever then stay, but if you want to talk about ejaculating with Arabs then please, by all means, leave.
Thank you.
As you are undoubtedly aware, Sandra, hay fever is actually directly connected to powerful 110% potentcy sperm ejaculations which are shot out of the Arab penis at intensely high speed and with great force. Something which is of lesser known knowledge-although with your familiarity with Arab sperm this is most likely in your own realm of stupidity...er, I mean knowledge- the powerful and potent ejaculations create fits of sneezing and fill up the body (both for male and female recipients) to such a level; that, fluids must exit and so the eyes begin to water and the nose begins to drizzle. So you see darling, it's not hay fever that your companions croaked from- it was Arab sperm injections.

(and I now direct others to sandra's thread on Arabian semen- conveniently given the title: http://www.lpsg.org/74519-arabian-semen.html )

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'll start this contest off;
Wow! This one is seriously, "ten short of a dozen".
"Soft as a grape".
"Soft as a sneaker full of shit".
Anybody with half a brain.....!
Can we make this a contest? Let's see how many of these euphemisms we can come up with, when describing someone who is err,nutz!

cigarbabe:saevil:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes Lord Vadar! We have Sandra! The stormtroopers have surrounded the mad bitch! We are marching her back to her holding cell where she belongs!

DANGER NOTICE TO ALL LPSG MEMBERS

Check out Sandra's postings before you enter any sort of debate! The escaped prisoner is mad and highly dangerous!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you.

Flores Para Los Muertos!! Oh, you, too, sweetie.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start this contest off;
Wow! This one is seriously, "ten short of a dozen".
"Soft as a grape".
"Soft as a sneaker full of shit".
Anybody with half a brain.....!
Can we make this a contest? Let's see how many of these euphemisms we can come up with, when describing someone who is err,nutz!

cigarbabe:saevil:

Dumber than a box of rocks.:tongue:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
written as beautifully as expected Damian. Like the EMT that first arrives on the scene. Take control. Has Sandra found her meds yet. cigarbabe that would be politically incorrect. Cooko for coco puffs. I didn't catch it but was the 10 dead because of a rec less act. Boy thats nothing to sneeze at. I better go before I get all teary eyed. That would have to be straight arabian sex cuz they don't have homosexuals in the mid east,right?