Why are whites not called the minorities...

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are you fucking serious?!?! Health-care is a right because it can be the difference between life and death. Do you really think that the value of a human life depends on how much money they have? Do you really think it's fair that someone should go without medication because they can't afford it? Yes research and development cost money but it's private enterprise that puts a price value on such things. If they really were nice enough and smart enough, they would realize that a person's life is more important than a shareholder's profit.
Your argument about car/job/home ownership is ridiculous. Are you saying people don't deserve a job? Then how would they pay for the health-care you think they should pay for? They'd have to be supported by your taxes but you wouldn't want that. So let me get this straight - you don't want to take care of them, but you don't think they should be able to take care of themselves. HUH? :confused:
Perhaps you would like to explain to everyone reading this thread what your criteria is. How do YOU decide who has a right to employment, housing and health, and who has a right to be unemployed, homeless and sick?
It's clear you and everyone that agrees with this garbage post don't understand what a RIGHT is. Healthcare is not a right. Employment is not a right. Motorized transportation is not a right. Learn what a "right" is then you'll understand how silly this post is.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never before has a bigger load of bullshit been dumped on this board.
Educate yourself.

Either be part of the solution, or step aside and let the people who don't carry their hearts in their wallets figure it out. Your rants about what a right and a privilege in this country further exposes your ignorance and selfishness.

And you need to understand READING COMPREHENSION before you make yourself look so stupid. Read my quotes again, this time very slowly and carefully and see if you can catch where you are attacking me for nothing. Are you intelligent enough for that?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you need to understand READING COMPREHENSION before you make yourself look so stupid. Read my quotes again, this time very slowly and carefully and see if you can catch where you are attacking me for nothing. Are you intelligent enough for that?

You using the word intelligence is an oxymoronic statement.
Again, you stated: Why do you think health care is a right? BTW its not a privilege either. Its a service that will only be performed by people nice enough, smart enough, and/or paid enough to do it.

Apparently, with the existence of Free Health Clinics all over our country, voluntary services that allow people who don't have coverage to get basic treatment at NO COST, many people do feel that health care is a right and not just a paid service. In other words, fuck your ideologies, space cadet. Learn not to throw them around like it's supposed to be some kind of reality that you think everyone has to adhere to.

Apology accepted. Now go back to sucking on your rifle. :rolleyes:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I thought you were talking about America not Canada, racism isn't an issue really in Canada, and last I checked Canada didn't really operate to satisfy a select few...

I think there's some truth here ... but I also think that there is racism in Canada.
Less, I think, that in the States, but it's there in some degree, almost inevitably.
And I do think that our relations over the centuries with the aboriginal population has been very racist.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You using the word intelligence is an oxymoronic statement.
Again, you stated: Why do you think health care is a right? BTW its not a privilege either. Its a service that will only be performed by people nice enough, smart enough, and/or paid enough to do it.

Apparently, with the existence of Free Health Clinics all over our country, voluntary services that allow people who don't have coverage to get basic treatment at NO COST, many people do feel that health care is a right and not just a paid service. In other words, fuck your ideologies, space cadet. Learn not to throw them around like it's supposed to be some kind of reality that you think everyone has to adhere to.

Apology accepted. Now go back to sucking on your rifle. :rolleyes:
Reading Comprehension FAIL.

Care to try again? I'll give you a hint: Exactly what you quoted me on AGAIN is not in conflict with your statement.

Now instead of being a dumb, emotional, irrational spazoid because you FALSELY believe a human provided service such as health care should be a right, why don't you try opening up your eyes and mind and READ, LISTEN TO, COMPREHEND AND ABSORB WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING AND/OR WRITING.

If you fail to do this again, you take yourself out of the argument and you can just be a yes-man to all of the people you agree with.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reading Comprehension FAIL.

Just because you put it in pretty red print doesn't change a damn thing. :rolleyes:

If there were any other meanings to your post, then it's up to you to articulate them like a human being and not an illiterate orangutang. I'm not a mindreader, and even if I was I most certainly wouldn't want to know what the fuck is going on in your cranium. So, care to explain to the rest of the world what the hell you meant or are you going to sit here and talk shit like you know something? Right now, I refuted your rhetoric and you've yet to address ANY of it. Perhaps that's because you have NO response, beyond putting a bunch of meaningless text in bold, red print?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Living in an area with a high native american population and having an indian card myself, i can see where finding out the race on certain applications would be beneficial to the funding provided to that particular group.

Our schools, hospitals, scholarships, gov't programs are all dictated by minority status for one reason or another. In my area, the smallest native tribes are given the largest amounts per qualified member. Cherokee is the most commonly claimed race (and you can claim it as your race even if you are only one drop of cherokee blood) and thus those who are cherokee get the least amount of benefits personally. But they still receive a lot compared to regular folks of the same socioeconomic scale.

I would never be afraid to answer a census question or on an application. Around here, when the indian bureau is hiring for jobs- whether it be a secretary or a medical doctor they state in their job ad "Preference given to indian applicants" i wouldn't want to pass that up if i were applying.

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Number wise, are they the minority. For them to be a minorty ONE group would have to have higher numbers. Is there ONE "minority" group that has greater numbers than white people? Also as previously mentioned the scale of power is largely tipped in favor of white people than any other group.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just because you put it in pretty red print doesn't change a damn thing. :rolleyes:

If there were any other meanings to your post, then it's up to you to articulate them like a human being and not an illiterate orangutang. I'm not a mindreader, and even if I was I most certainly wouldn't want to know what the fuck is going on in your cranium. So, care to explain to the rest of the world what the hell you meant or are you going to sit here and talk shit like you know something? Right now, I refuted your rhetoric and you've yet to address ANY of it. Perhaps that's because you have NO response, beyond putting a bunch of meaningless text in bold, red print?

I meant exactly what I wrote. I told you what the answer was in my hint. I'm not asking you to read my mind, I'm just asking you to read and comprehend what is written so you can avoid attacking someone based on your own misunderstandings. I think the problem is that you interpret words from a conservative through such a thick lens of bias and prejudice that you're just flat out failing to understand simple English. If you can't do that then you shouldn't debate. Your input lacks credibility now.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I meant exactly what I wrote. I told you what the answer was in my hint. I'm not asking you to read my mind, I'm just asking you to read and comprehend what is written so you can avoid attacking someone based on your own misunderstandings.

So again, you said: Why do you think health care is a right? BTW its not a privilege either. Its a service that will only be performed by people nice enough, smart enough, and/or paid enough to do it.

In one breath, you say that it's not a "right" or a privilege, then completely contradict yourself in the very next sentence.

Nice enough to do it? Gee... sounds like a "right".
Smart enough to do it? Duh... That's regardless if you get it for free or for pay.
Paid enough to do it? That means it's a "privilege".

I merely focused on the part where people focused on Health Care as a right. Considering your other froth-like rants about Health Care in other threads, it's pretty apparent that you don't think Health Care should be available for everyone. So let's not play yourself out here. Your comments in other threads DO apply.

So let's review... you first made a stupid comment, then contradicted your own rhetoric with another stupid line by saying Health Care could be a right or a privilege when you said previously it wasn't, and now you're claiming I don't comprehend you? Muthafucka, please! LOL!!! Just STFU. Watching you misinterpret your own "exact statement" like this is just embarrassing. :rolleyes:

I think the problem is that you interpret words from a conservative through such a thick lens of bias and prejudice that you're just flat out failing to understand simple English. If you can't do that then you shouldn't debate. Your input lacks credibility now.

Bitch please... I'm in another thread right now in a debate against a liberal. Prejudiced? Really? LOL!!!! Don't worry, kid... I don't hate you because you're conservative. I hate you because you're a moron. Major difference.

Are you through? :rolleyes: