Why Are Women Allowed to Complain?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CONTROVERSIAL THREAD TITLE

Seriously though, I just got back from seeing the Vagina Monologues. From what I heard, the name of the play was for shock value, and the play was more about being a woman. Well, from what I saw, the play was pretty much ENTIRELY about vaginas, what women think about their vaginas, what women think about other women's vaginas, etc., with a strong dose of feminism (I can understand it, as they mention torture and abuse of women a few times (concerning how it affects their vaginas and their view of it), but it got really annoying that nearly every time a boy was mentioned, the person speaking, and sometimes everyone else on stage too, would roll their eyes, say "ugh," or both.).

The point of all this is that, during the performance, a "fun fact" about vaginas was mentioned: the clitoris is the only organ created entirely for pleasure, and it has twice as many nerves as a penis. TWICE AS MANY IN THE CLITORIS ALONE! That's not including the rest of the vagina, such as the g-spot. Not to mention the fact that, from what I understand, it's easier to cause pleasure to a single point, such as on the clitoris, than it is to an entire penis. For a cock, you have to have constant up-and-down motion, whereas on a clit, you just need some rubbing, a vibe, or both. Not to mention, as it's been mentioned here, you can increase the feeling by a RIDICULOUS amount with clit pumps. This still isn't even mentioning the g-spot!

And this doesn't even include the countless other advantages, such as not having to stop after one orgasm (I know it's possible for guys to learn this too, but it takes practice and tons of concentration). Another thing is that, according to girls that I've spoken to, the liquid that comes from a girl's vagina is clear, and when it dries, it leaves little to no residue. A man's semen leaves white residue unless his semen is really clear, and regardless, the spot is super, super sticky afterward, so unless you go through the process of cleaning it up, it gets gross.

Normally that wouldn't sound too bad, but there have been multiple times when I'm in bed, about to fall asleep, when dirty thoughts enter my head. I stroke a little, and soon I'm just plainly masturbating. But I either have to stop before reaching orgasm, or have to get up to come into the toilet, into something disposable, or I have to come on myself and try to clean it up, which isn't fun nor easy, considering how hairy I am. I have spoken with multiple girls, and they said that girls CAN just masturbate and orgasm in their bed without any consequence.

So, for girls, their's more pleasure, it's easier to get pleasure, you can pleasure yourself for longer, there's less work involved outside of pleasuring yourself, and there are more opportunities to pleasure yourself.

And the only negative part to all this is that one week out of every month you have to deal with cramps and bleeding?

Seriously, either I'm incorrect on a LOT of points, or women have CONSIDERABLE less right to complain about things compared to men. :frown1:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a whole lot of post that lead to nothing...but complain about what?

Anything, really. Regardless of whatever situation they're in, from what it seems to me, they still have it FAR better off than any guy.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been preaching this for years. It is beyond unfair some of the advantages a woman gets compared to a man. But at the same time men get advantages women don't. We rule the world and get shit done. We get paid more for doing the same jobs as women. We probably do it better then they do but they can't help that... other areas in life men have the advantage over women.

I guess your question was why do they get to complain... because they are better than us at that too?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Seriously though, I just got back from seeing the Vagina Monologues. From what I heard, the name of the play was for shock value, and the play was more about being a woman. Well, from what I saw, the play was pretty much ENTIRELY about vaginas, what women think about their vaginas, what women think about other women's vaginas, etc., with a strong dose of feminism (I can understand it, as they mention torture and abuse of women a few times (concerning how it affects their vaginas and their view of it), but it got really annoying that nearly every time a boy was mentioned, the person speaking, and sometimes everyone else on stage too, would roll their eyes, say "ugh," or both.).

The point of all this is that, during the performance, a "fun fact" about vaginas was mentioned: the clitoris is the only organ created entirely for pleasure, and it has twice as many nerves as a penis. TWICE AS MANY IN THE CLITORIS ALONE! That's not including the rest of the vagina, such as the g-spot. Not to mention the fact that, from what I understand, it's easier to cause pleasure to a single point, such as on the clitoris, than it is to an entire penis. For a cock, you have to have constant up-and-down motion, whereas on a clit, you just need some rubbing, a vibe, or both. Not to mention, as it's been mentioned here, you can increase the feeling by a RIDICULOUS amount with clit pumps. This still isn't even mentioning the g-spot!

And this doesn't even include the countless other advantages, such as not having to stop after one orgasm (I know it's possible for guys to learn this too, but it takes practice and tons of concentration). Another thing is that, according to girls that I've spoken to, the liquid that comes from a girl's vagina is clear, and when it dries, it leaves little to no residue. A man's semen leaves white residue unless his semen is really clear, and regardless, the spot is super, super sticky afterward, so unless you go through the process of cleaning it up, it gets gross.

Normally that wouldn't sound too bad, but there have been multiple times when I'm in bed, about to fall asleep, when dirty thoughts enter my head. I stroke a little, and soon I'm just plainly masturbating. But I either have to stop before reaching orgasm, or have to get up to come into the toilet, into something disposable, or I have to come on myself and try to clean it up, which isn't fun nor easy, considering how hairy I am. I have spoken with multiple girls, and they said that girls CAN just masturbate and orgasm in their bed without any consequence.

So, for girls, their's more pleasure, it's easier to get pleasure, you can pleasure yourself for longer, there's less work involved outside of pleasuring yourself, and there are more opportunities to pleasure yourself.

And the only negative part to all this is that one week out of every month you have to deal with cramps and bleeding?

Seriously, either I'm incorrect on a LOT of points, or women have CONSIDERABLE less right to complain about things compared to men. :frown1:

Is this all because you have a small penis?

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this all because you have a small penis?

I'm actually hoping to have girls disprove me on a lot of what I've said; this is what it seems to be like to me, but I'm not an expert, and it seems to be a little absurd.

I think childish accusations are a little uncalled for?

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
oh I see, I'd call you a troll but you put together too long of a post for it, so I'm just going to chalk it up to a very stupid question and reasoning.

D

deleted356736

One of the reasons for the emergence of patriarchal societies was to control and master female sexuality. One women can wear out many men and still be ready for more, which made fatherhood a moot point. Men in many primitive societies were literally scared of the voracious nature of female sexual power. No matter how strong a man is, he can never match the sexual potential of a woman.

So what exactly is the point, or do you want to declare the all-powerful and all-vengeful male God alive and well again, in order to subjugate feminine sexuality all over again?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's a whole lot of post that lead to nothing...but complain about what?
Thank you! He's rambled on because he saw a play about vaginas and feminism and came out feeling a bit bad because he doesnt have a vagina of his own. :rolleyes: So what :yuck:

a better question is "why r they allowed to vote?"
You, off my planet! :angryfire2:

Anything, really. Regardless of whatever situation they're in, from what it seems to me, they still have it FAR better off than any guy.
My God but you're a daft twat. You are jealous of our clitoris?!?!? :eek: :wtf2: :confused: Guess what? Half the allegedly straight men on the planet couldn't find the clitoris with a GPS and a Rand Mc Nally map. Yet when we show these dimwits where to go they insist their way is correct and insist on 'doing it their way.'

'Scuse you. :angryfire: :irked: Some of us suffer immense physical pain during that one week a month. As a matter of fact I am having surgery this Friday in hopes of ending the debilitating cramps and Niagara Falls like flow which I have been experiencing every month for years.

Prepping for my Surgery Next Week
Fucking A!
My Surgery Went Fine
TMI - About My Girly Bits
Hope Springs Eternal

And another thing, even though equally or sometimes better educated and experienced women still only earn 73 cents for every dollar a man makes.:mad: I'm not talking about piddly minimum wage jobs either, I mean neurosurgeons, professors, dentists, and lawyers. So I think we have a right to be angry, especially when you consider that while working in those stressful professions, we still manage to run your households, raise your children and see to it your clothes get to and from the dry cleaners. :mad:

Qwitcherbitchin' Darpon. :cool:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
One of the reasons for the emergence of patriarchal societies was to control and master female sexuality. One women can wear out many men and still be ready for more, which made fatherhood a moot point. Men in many primitive societies were literally scared of the voracious nature of female sexual power. No matter how strong a man is, he can never match the sexual potential of a woman.

So what exactly is the point, or do you want to declare the all-powerful and all-vengeful male God alive and well again, in order to subjugate feminine sexuality all over again?

I think a fair amount of subjugation of human sexuality, both male and female, is necessary for society to exist. At least as it currently does. Although, I do wonder how society would have developed with total sexual freedom instead of puritan values we have today.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like my clitoris, very much. I'm glad men don't have one. If you did have one, there would be less babies because you wouldn't care to have sex, you would be constantly fiddling with your clit. Clitoris' rock!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Both sides have an equal right to complain in my book. There are repercussions for either or both sides complaints in any relationship. Even those that are external, observe and take notice. Annoy and make enough miserable, there may be no one around to complain to ? One of the issues is, does one become the victim or do they do something about it ? Another may be, does one bear a grudge or take it personally and carry that emotional baggage around with them for the rest of their lives ?

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The point of all this is that, during the performance, a "fun fact" about vaginas was mentioned: the clitoris is the only organ created entirely for pleasure, ...

Not so! Men's nipples serve no metabolic purpose - unlike women's nipples. The only "purpose" they provide is pleasure. Sure you can say they are just analogous to women's nipples and we men just happened to have them because we did not have the extra X chromosome to make us into women.

Kind of like how the clitoris is analogous to the penis on men. If the fetus had the Y chromosome, it would get a penis instead of a clitoris. There's a reason why the clitoris has all those fun-making nerves and no other purpose.

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah but females have their periods and have to deal with the occasional unbalanced ph, itching and even infections. honetly i don;t know how you girls put up with those vaginas. having a dick is low maintenance, like having short hair and your head. just keep it nice and clean and go.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Did you happen to forget the "fun facts" about reproduction? Women are the ones that have the babies......Women are the ones who have their bodies disfigured not only for 9 months but in many ways permanently.....Women are the ones who spend hours of pain in labor (even with drugs it's not a cake walk)......and Women are the ones who push 7, 8, 9, 10lb babies out of their vaginas.....and in most cases it's the Women who end up raising those children (breastfeeding, changing diapers, etc.) because it is seen by society as "women's work".

What do men do to participate in this joyous process? They climb on top of a woman, stick their dick in her and deposit some sperm.

I'm not saying men don't Ever help in the raising process and aren't supportive during pregnancy...but please tell me who gets the short end of the stick out of that one as far as "easy" goes.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
anyone that would write a play about thier sex organ(s) is a wierdo
people who go to see it, are also probubly wierd (no offense) but women get to complain largely because they are soft and weak
and they get pms and are often bitchy