Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Why are Women here?
To make the mens sammiches and clean up after them?
To tell them how big their dick(s) is/are and to fawn over it/them like they meant it!? :emoji_laughing:
You’ll be hard up to find that.
From actual women, not cambots

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my husband was already a member here and I started to browse his account one day when he was logged in, there was a couple of threads at the time that I wanted my pennies worth on so created my own account. I also thought at the time I may have been able to give help or advice about sex with an exceptionally hung partner to other women who may have had issues but that hardly ever has cropped up tbh.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well actually..........while looking for this place........LPSG Contents

Really...truly. Truly, really. Just seemed to be more Phallicsophical discussion happening here which tweaked the senses.

Why are women here? Someone needs to deliver the pain..........................bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*Wipes crumbs*

Sorry... I didn't know you wanted any :eyes:

Dean Winchester Kitteh always wants pie
2e475p.jpg

Goth Kitteh always wants Poe
feed30256d515f1aa0702cabfeb5342d.jpg

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally came looking for a hung guy or two. Quickly realised 99% of guys here are basically average'ish just as IRL.

Found some lovely people and great posts, so I still hang around. This place is great laughs at times.

Penises are not part of me staying - however weird that might sound from a self-proclaimed size queen.
Same for me , though my interests have come full circle . Although I was always a "size queen" with guys , I never lost my love for women , and that is where I,m at now . My guy days are pretty much over . I remain a member of L.P.S.G. , because there are some wonderful people here , some excellent posts , and it is an education . In days gone by , I thought I knew more than most , but from this site , and it;s people , I learned otherwise . Have learned a lot from the community here , particularly the women . Thank you .