Why Are Women Here?

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Btw there's discussion all over the web , where big penises are discussed about your $10,000 10 inch challenge. With various comments some saying it's fake, some saying your challenge basically proves there's no 10 inch cocks out there and so on. I haven't followed your challenge closely but from what I have read, no one has been able to prove that they have a 10 inch penis to you, is that right?
The offer is legit. I know it was originally made tongue in cheek in another thread but when @drambone2001 made it a thread, I decided to go with it.

So far we haven't found a 10" cock (or even a 9" cock), but the sole purpose is actually to find and document just how insanely huge 10" will look - not to disprove the existence.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The offer is legit. I know it was originally made tongue in cheek in another thread but when @drambone2001 made it a thread, I decided to go with it.

So far we haven't found a 10" cock (or even a 9" cock), but the sole purpose is actually to find and document just how insanely huge 10" will look - not to disprove the existence.
Sounds a lot like the site itself, started off with a joke....

Interesting that you haven't found a 9 inch cock, I've seen a number of what look like legit pictures of 9" dicks, but who knows.
In your experiences with penises what do you think the largest practical size penis length and girth for a woman generally is? I'm obviously not looking for a absolute number, but like you said when you realistically look at the size of say a 10"x7" penis it's insane, very unlikely to be pleasurable for 99% of women.
I think men generally have no idea that there's a thing of too big, what's your opinion? Thanks.

Reactions: MDM8

Jasibella

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am not very active on the site anymore. I pop in now and then and when I do, I rarely post or reply on the forums. That being said the reason I joined was at the recommendation of a friend. I, like many others, don't stay because of the big dicks. I stay because I have met a lot of really cool people. Most of the people I am close to have other means through which we keep contact but some I still only talk to here.

Does that mean I don't enjoy the more salacious parts of the site on occasion? No, I still have my fun here sometimes but that isn't why I joined or stay. If anything I became less active, took down pics and vids etc because that aspect of the site became too overwhelming and some guys can get a bit "aggressive" in their pursuit to get more out of you than you might want to share.

D

deleted1786591

I am not very active on the site anymore. I pop in now and then and when I do, I rarely post or reply on the forums. That being said the reason I joined was at the recommendation of a friend. I, like many others, don't stay because of the big dicks. I stay because I have met a lot of really cool people. Most of the people I am close to have other means through which we keep contact but some I still only talk to here.

Does that mean I don't enjoy the more salacious parts of the site on occasion? No, I still have my fun here sometimes but that isn't why I joined or stay. If anything I became less active, took down pics and vids etc because that aspect of the site became too overwhelming and some guys can get a bit "aggressive" in their pursuit to get more out of you than you might want to share.
I miss seeing Jas. Incredibly hot member and very cool

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was basically informed tonight the site is all about penis. Not publicly. So there ya go. Now ya know why. Yeah, I like to get it out now and then.....it's a bit of fun. But when Authoritarianism begins to show it's ugly head, it pisses me off.

If this post is deleted.........ya know why.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm here to say I DON'T HAVE A UTERUS AND I CAN'T REPRODUCE!!!

YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO GIVE BIRTH YOU AUTHORITARIAN PIECES OF HUMAN SHIT!!!

I'm also here to fuck up all the fantasies of humans who think women require large dick at all for anything ever. Individual women? Sure. If you apply that shit to an entire half the human population you're not intelligent enough to fuck me and I don't apologize for saying it.

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We need more women on this site. Just like we need more "straight" and authentic people who realize that we are all on a sexual spectrum somewhere....

Years ago this was very much a community and threads like this one offered diverse perspectives. I am admittedly a married male exhibitionist who is on the bisexuality spectrum and who also has a transgender sibling. So I have a lot to think about and process and I also have a lot to offer others.

I do read ladies' threads quite often and now that I think about it, it's probably a healthy relief from the inane "rate the poster above you" threads. So ladies thank you for adding substance to this site and thank you for poking fun at male 'phallicentricness". We can't help it!

This site started out for me as a "if you show me yours I'll show you mine" fetish, and what I have since learned from all of you is absolutely amazing. In my sheltered, married, Catholic, midwestern world, because of LPSG, my capacity to love and respect women and men of all persuasions has grown significantly.

Media
I'm here to say I DON'T HAVE A UTERUS AND I CAN'T REPRODUCE!!!

YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO GIVE BIRTH YOU AUTHORITARIAN PIECES OF HUMAN SHIT!!!

I'm also here to fuck up all the fantasies of humans who think women require large dick at all for anything ever. Individual women? Sure. If you apply that shit to an entire half the human population you're not intelligent enough to fuck me and I don't apologize for saying it.
You are definitely still one of the main reasons to stop by this site. You are always a much needed jolt to the soul, along with those provided by the rest of of the “coven”. It’s regrettable that the RLG no linger exists for the women (and approved friends) of LPSG, but, the site still benefits from their great contributions in WI. Keep on keeping on. Thank you.:)

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We need more women on this site. Just like we need more "straight" and authentic people who realize that we are all on a sexual spectrum somewhere....

Years ago this was very much a community and threads like this one offered diverse perspectives. I am admittedly a married male exhibitionist who is on the bisexuality spectrum and who also has a transgender sibling. So I have a lot to think about and process and I also have a lot to offer others.

I do read ladies' threads quite often and now that I think about it, it's probably a healthy relief from the inane "rate the poster above you" threads. So ladies thank you for adding substance to this site and thank you for poking fun at male 'phallicentricness". We can't help it!

This site started out for me as a "if you show me yours I'll show you mine" fetish, and what I have since learned from all of you is absolutely amazing. In my sheltered, married, Catholic, midwestern world, because of LPSG, my capacity to love and respect women and men of all persuasions has grown significantly.
Very well stated!! And I agree 100%!! Thanks to all of those who post and share!!

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I rarely if ever post but I love the authentic responses from the ladies and the guys. I am really appreciative of the sense from many of the above posts that we seek diverse and wide spectrum honest responses and deep analysis of them here. I get that sometimes some female posters feel under siege by (as they say) "wank fodder" posts and even though that really does happen I hope everyone and especially the ladies understand that many of us guys do want a good community and open and deep communication. I know I have asked a few doozies in the last few years but as hard as it is for a few ladies to understand it really is just to better understand how a woman sees things in the world. Glad to see that community and wanting to hear from all voices is still important to so many here.