Why are women like old houses ?

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question: Why are women like old houses ?

I'll come back tomorrow and post the answer. But let's see some of the creative answers that are posted ? BTW, this is one of my own, don't know if it's ever been said or not, so I guess there's no right or wrong answer, just my personal punchline. Can't wait to see what others have to post. And ladies please don't take it personal ?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
waiting anxiously for MZ, Heather, Sares, G, etc., to chime in.

*Pulls up chair to watch*

Yeah, ColJohn, let's put the chairs a fair distance away tho. And crack open a few cold ones to watch the lovely lasses tear transformer a new ass, or tear something off.:biggrin1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Yeah, ColJohn, let's put the chairs a fair distance away tho. And crack open a few cold ones to watch the lovely lasses tear transformer a new ass, or tear something off.:biggrin1:

I have a cold bottle of sauvignon blanc in the fridge. What are the odds I'll finish even a glass after work before he has a new one?
This could be better than watching NFL football (except the Packers, of course).

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:
I have a cold bottle of sauvignon blanc in the fridge. What are the odds I'll finish even a glass after work before he has a new one?
This could be better than watching NFL football (except the Packers, of course).
Actually, since I'm on meds, my cold one has to be caffiene free diet soda for me, but I'll lay odds that he's walking around with an iceberg on his new ass by noon.

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
mercurialbliss said:
Anyone who makes a request that ends with this line deserves what they receive-nothing.

And BTW, don't wait until tomorrow. Let's hear it. I'm waiting with bated breath.

Chuck, I think I have discovered something in this post: Women are inherently more forgiving and tolerant than guys. Some women, anyway. My gf would have ripped me new one had I stated something like that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
COLJohn said:
Chuck, I think I have discovered something in this post: Women are inherently more forgiving and tolerant than guys. Some women, anyway. My gf would have ripped me new one had I stated something like that.

I save the ass-ripping for the important events in life, not idiotic jokes. I find most foolish people do not need to be "outed". They almost always do a mighty fine job exposing themselves without help from others..

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
transformer_99 said:
Question: Why are women like old houses ?

I'll come back tomorrow and post the answer. But let's see some of the creative answers that are posted ? BTW, this is one of my own, don't know if it's ever been said or not, so I guess there's no right or wrong answer, just my personal punchline. Can't wait to see what others have to post. And ladies please don't take it personal ?

And the answer you've been all waiting for:

Women are like old houses, because you always knew the wiring wasn't right, now you're trying to unload it before the plumbing turns to sh*t.

Same might be said as to why women are like the BP Alaska pipeline. ;)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hung said:
Not all females, but some "Take a Lot of Paint to Look Good!!!!!

LOL, I hear you on that one, some put enough face bondo on, they look like a 1974 Ford Pinto. Tammy Faye Baker comes to mind.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
Anyone who makes a request that ends with this line deserves what they receive-nothing.

And BTW, don't wait until tomorrow. Let's hear it. I'm waiting with bated breath.

And

I save the ass-ripping for the important events in life, not idiotic jokes. I find most foolish people do not need to be "outed". They almost always do a mighty fine job exposing themselves without help from others..

Fire away ! I'm an easy target, don't take it so seriously. It's probably not even funny (to you !). :wink::biggrin1: :redface:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
COLJohn said:

The women of LPSG are definitely one of a kind there, Col. They have yet to be swayed by such asanine threads like this.

But you do make a valid point; any of my ex gfs'd want me stuffed & mounted near their fireplace if I ever asked this, and I ain't talking about the sexual kind either.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
The women of LPSG are definitely one of a kind there, Col. They have yet to be swayed by such asanine threads like this.

But you do make a valid point; any of my ex gfs'd want me stuffed & mounted near their fireplace if I ever asked this, and I ain't talking about the sexual kind either.
I don't know exactly what to think of that, living in fear of ex-gf's. Poor guy lives in fear of women. I respect what they can do, don't get me wrong. But I understand the nature of the beast, their best female friend (or at least who they call their best friend), would screw them over. Guys screw them over all the time too. The last one I met, divorced after 3 years, jumped back into a new relationship for about 2 and that guy was f*cking around on her too. I really think she was only trying to establish something with me, just long enough to try to get even with the other men that double dealt on her for the last 5 years of her life. I laugh about it to this day. I kept her phone number and periodically call and leave her messages playing the part of the jilted friend. She'll call back and we sit around and drink beers playing back the messages, laughing @ the stupid beotch on poker night.

You know why I golf, it's 4+ hours away from the warden on the weekends. :biggrin1: