Why are women like old houses ?

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
*chimes the fuck in*

*AHEM*AHEM*ahem*

Old house does not necessarily = a house that is falling apart. If you maintain your house properly and if there's a good enough physical support around to help with the house's plumbing, roofing, wiring, window seals, yardage, etc, then there's no need to even remodel. The commitment you make when you buy a house is to maintain it's beauty. If you maintain the house's beauty, your own will shine through.

Women are like old houses because they will always stand proud on their own for years, but can only be maintained in their proper glory by good physical work and support.

That goes for everybody and everything.

• Love
Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
*chimes the fuck in*

*AHEM*AHEM*ahem*

Old house does not necessarily = a house that is falling apart. If you maintain your house properly and if there's a good enough physical support around to help with the house's plumbing, roofing, wiring, window seals, yardage, etc, then there's no need to even remodel. The commitment you make when you buy a house is to maintain it's beauty. If you maintain the house's beauty, your own will shine through.

Women are like old houses because they will always stand proud on their own for years, but can only be maintained in their proper glory by good physical work and support.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't funny, or a joke. :tongue: Regardless of how true it is.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I see your boo and I raise you a hiss.

*turns up nose* Comparing a woman to an old house sounds boring to begin with. If you wanna be hilarious about it, why don't you refer a woman to a barn filled with pineapples wearing burning wigs or some such nonsense.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
I thought women were like an old house, because they moan and groan, and smell like cats?:tongue:

That's appropriate. I love working with women too. It's cool to go to lunch with female co-workers. It's almost like dating, only you don't have to go get them and pay for their meals. It's even better when they drive to the restaurant. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
I see your boo and I raise you a hiss.

*turns up nose* Comparing a woman to an old house sounds boring to begin with. If you wanna be hilarious about it, why don't you refer a woman to a barn filled with pineapples wearing burning wigs or some such nonsense.

Perhaps it is boring, but it was a joke. :rolleyes:

There are better.. but some of the best jokes are really old ones, like this chauvanistic one.:biggrin1:
Though, I would like to know why a woman is like a barn filled with pineapples wearing burning wigs.....

*pulls up chair,and waits patiently for heather to return, and fill me in.:tongue:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
transformer_99 said:
I don't know exactly what to think of that, living in fear of ex-gf's. Poor guy lives in fear of women. I respect what they can do, don't get me wrong. But I understand the nature of the beast, their best female friend (or at least who they call their best friend), would screw them over. Guys screw them over all the time too. The last one I met, divorced after 3 years, jumped back into a new relationship for about 2 and that guy was f*cking around on her too. I really think she was only trying to establish something with me, just long enough to try to get even with the other men that double dealt on her for the last 5 years of her life. I laugh about it to this day. I kept her phone number and periodically call and leave her messages playing the part of the jilted friend. She'll call back and we sit around and drink beers playing back the messages, laughing @ the stupid beotch on poker night.

You know why I golf, it's 4+ hours away from the warden on the weekends.

:biggrin1:

The bandaid you're gonna need for your ass after Heather just tore you a new one is about the size of a clipper sail.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
*chimes the fuck in*

*AHEM*AHEM*ahem*

While that may be true to a certain age, it's inevitable, I have a news flash for you, there is a right of passage all women go thru, it's called "menopause". Like death & taxes, it's as certain for all women. That's the day you turn into a man and a miserable one at that ! So it's inevitable if you stay with a woman all of her life, you eventually wind up with a man without a penix.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menopause

Now, if that isn't enough of a shock to a woman's body, The treatment like almost every new drug on the market produces symptoms & side effects that are more toxic than the problem itself.

Just gander at a few of them:

What side effects may I notice from receiving medroxyprogesterone? (Back to top)
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
•breast tenderness or discharge
•numbness or pain in the arm or leg
•pain in the chest, groin, or leg
•severe headache
•stomach pain, especially severe low belly pain
•sudden shortness of breath
•unusual weakness or tiredness
•vision or speech problems
•yellowing of skin or eyes

Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
•changes in sexual desire or ability
•changes in vaginal bleeding
•facial hair growth
•fluid retention and swelling
•headache
•increased sweating or hot flashes
•loss of appetite or increase in appetite
•mood changes, anxiety, depression, frustration, anger, or emotional outbursts
•pain or itching at the injection site
•skin rash
•stomach discomfort
•weight gain or weight loss
•vaginal yeast infection (irritation and white discharge)

Who knows, you may choose to become the bearded lady at a carnival ? :wink:

Don't get me wrong, as men, we've grown accustom to the once a month Jekyll & Hyde of the menstrual period, but this, this could be every day or so. If you subscribe to Adam & Eve, well, that's what you get for biting into the apple and then dragging us men into it, by tempting us with a bite of the forbidden fruit. Instead of walking around on this planet naked and in Eden, we have the current situation as we know it. :wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks.

I await my cronedom with baited breath...

transformer_99 said:
While that may be true to a certain age, it's inevitable, I have a news flash for you, there is a right of passage all women go thru, it's called "menopause". Like death & taxes, it's as certain for all women. That's the day you turn into a man and a miserable one at that ! So it's inevitable if you stay with a woman all of her life, you eventually wind up with a man without a penix.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menopause

Now, if that isn't enough of a shock to a woman's body, The treatment like almost every new drug on the market produces symptoms & side effects that are more toxic than the problem itself.

Just gander at a few of them:

What side effects may I notice from receiving medroxyprogesterone? (Back to top)
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
•breast tenderness or discharge
•numbness or pain in the arm or leg
•pain in the chest, groin, or leg
•severe headache
•stomach pain, especially severe low belly pain
•sudden shortness of breath
•unusual weakness or tiredness
•vision or speech problems
•yellowing of skin or eyes

Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
•changes in sexual desire or ability
•changes in vaginal bleeding
•facial hair growth
•fluid retention and swelling
•headache
•increased sweating or hot flashes
•loss of appetite or increase in appetite
•mood changes, anxiety, depression, frustration, anger, or emotional outbursts
•pain or itching at the injection site
•skin rash
•stomach discomfort
•weight gain or weight loss
•vaginal yeast infection (irritation and white discharge)

Who knows, you may choose to become the bearded lady at a carnival ? :wink:

Don't get me wrong, as men, we've grown accustom to the once a month Jekyll & Hyde of the menstrual period, but this, this could be every day or so. If you subscribe to Adam & Eve, well, that's what you get for biting into the apple and then dragging us men into it, by tempting us with a bite of the forbidden fruit. Instead of walking around on this planet naked and in Eden, we have the current situation as we know it. :wink:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Lol, have you ever BEEN in a barn??:tongue:
Exactly Jeff, unfortunately I've run across some pretty nasty barns in my years. Some smell like a second @55hole. And although I've never experienced the taste of a butthole, can only imagine those hoochies, very much tasted like a butthole.

But I digress.