Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a total bottom because I get more pleasure from getting my ass played with, rimmed and fucked. I also enjoy sucking dick . It is no necessary for me to get sucked or even cum.... A total ass man.. :yum

Flyguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a total bottom because it gives me so much pleasure. I don’t like my cock sucked. I just like guys to use much for their pleasure. I will suck dick all day long. Love guys with huge balls. I don’t have to cum as long as the guy/s im with are satisfied.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've fucked guys in my time and I even enjoyed it. But honestly, I'm just an accommodating bottom who'll give one for the queen. Given a choice though, I'll always pick bottom.

Why? Because my hole needs it. Craves it. Loves it. It's not about being submissive or giving myself up, that mindspace doesn't seem to work for me. I prefer to think we're both on generally equal footing as far as "power" goes. But yes, please plow me. Stuff my hole with your cock. Pump me and (under the right circumstances) feed your hot cum into my hole.

The feeling of getting fucked is absolutely amazing. Long cock is good, fat cock is even better. Stretch my hole. Make me feel well stuffed. Cumming with a dick pounding deep inside me is incredible.

I've never had the good fortune of getting fucked by more than one guy in one session, although I've played in 3 or 4 or moresomes. If that chance were to come up, I'd absolutely take it.

All this puts me in a bit of a quandry... The really awesome guy I'm currently courting says he's "mostly a bottom" so I'm not sure how that will pan out when we finally do get to play. Good thing I have a large collection of toys, I guess.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a total bottom because it gives me so much pleasure. I don’t like my cock sucked. I just like guys to use much for their pleasure. I will suck dick all day long. Love guys with huge balls. I don’t have to cum as long as the guy/s im with are satisfied.

We are so much alike when it comes to sex... it is sad that you do not like your dick sucked. It is perfect for that, but I completely understand, neither do I.. :yum

Reactions: Flyguy88

Flyguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We are so much alike when it comes to sex... it is sad that you do not like your dick sucked. It is perfect for that, but I completely understand, neither do I.. :yum

I was thinking the same. We are exactly the same. Nice to find someone who likes exactly what I do. I get no pleasure from being sucked but if the guy/s want too they can.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was thinking the same. We are exactly the same. Nice to find someone who likes exactly what I do. I get no pleasure from being sucked but if the guy/s want too they can.
LOL... If we ever got together what would we do? Perhaps play with all my dildos. I might have to at least get a taste of your big dick if only for a minute... :)

Flyguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LOL... If we ever got together what would we do? Perhaps play with all my dildos. I might have to at least get a taste of your big dick if only for a minute... :)

Fuck yes a hot dildo and wank session. You could suck it for as long as you want.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck yes a hot dildo and wank session. You could suck it for as long as you want.
It's a deal...funny how we are discussing how we can please each other even though we are both total bottoms.

That’s why we are the horniest guys out of all of them. We know how to do it all.

Interesting conversation.

What would be your estimate of tops to bottoms in your community?

I am not out there playing in the community these days, but I have a very active friend who just likes to get sucked. He finds lots of guys that are not into being sucked. Just want to give head, may be JO while doing so.

Does my friend still meet the description as “a top” or is that a special term for someone who gives anal?

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's a deal...funny how we are discussing how we can please each other even though we are both total bottoms.

This isn't a surprise, considering that there are more of us bottoms than tops to go around. I've always maintained that bottoms should be open (!) to playing with other bottoms since that's often the situation you find yourself in.

"Damn, there are not tops or vers around. Whatever shall we do?"
"We both have toys... and hands... and imaginations! Let's have fun!"

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Guess I"m just one of those people pleasers I get off getting someone else off really enjoy getting my ass played with also like my dick sucked but then have to have a dick up my ass......guess I'm a natural when the first time I did it enjoyed it ...

boyaaronnyc

Legendary Member
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First and foremost, I just love the feeling of being fucked and having my hole stretched by a thick cock. I have topped (years ago) but it is never as fun or hot. There is also a mental thing, like submitting to a hot Alpha guy and getting used by him. Finally, it fits my overall aesthetic - I'm a shorter guy, my ass is very big and round, and if the shoe fits...

I've met plenty of tops who find it very hot that I do not top too :)

I wear a plug almost 24/7. my fb says the only time i can take it out is when he or one of his friends wants to fuck me.He says it is to remind me of him. I love it.
What if you need to take a shit?

find83

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't a surprise, considering that there are more of us bottoms than tops to go around. I've always maintained that bottoms should be open (!) to playing with other bottoms since that's often the situation you find yourself in.

"Damn, there are not tops or vers around. Whatever shall we do?"
"We both have toys... and hands... and imaginations! Let's have fun!"
I played with another top in my youth and it was very enjoyable, it was more on the oral and sensual side but we respected it's others limits so it was really fun. You do have a point two bottoms can have fun as long as one doesn't do that try to trick him in to topping crap( like that ever works LOL)
Also I saw this neat trick where two bottoms were impaled by a double ended dildo and they were pushing it back and forth in each others assess only using their rectal muscles, was totally hot. Great idea when no top is around LOL

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also I saw this neat trick where two bottoms were impaled by a double ended dildo...

Good thing I have one of those in my collection....
Because "One never knows, do one?" :D

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I am a total bottom because it gives me so much pleasure. I'm with you for most of what you said, however my first real relationship changed that. What do I mean, well my lover reciprocated when I sucked him and as part of my first anniversary gift, he let me penetrate him. Although I enjoyed it, it never happened again. He informed me that he get's real pleasure when I submit, but he also let me know, that as my partner, he's supposed to make sure that I am satisfied just as I satisfy him.

D

deleted983382

First and foremost, I just love the feeling of being fucked and having my hole stretched by a thick cock. I have topped (years ago) but it is never as fun or hot. There is also a mental thing, like submitting to a hot Alpha guy and getting used by him. Finally, it fits my overall aesthetic - I'm a shorter guy, my ass is very big and round, and if the shoe fits...

I've met plenty of tops who find it very hot that I do not top too :)
Well helloooo