Why are you a total bottom?

some guys identity as bottom only or 100% bottom.
Why is this?
Is it because getting fucked is totally mind blowing and an incredible feeling?
Why don't you like the role as a top?
I’m become more bottom. I used to only top but then started to bottom with an x and finally started enjoying getting fucked. I’ve really have loved taking huge cocks n even more love becoming a hung power bottom

Reactions: oldboner181

uncutwonder v2.0

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me it just feels more "natural" to bottom than to top. Plus the feeling of letting go and just being penetrated is absolutely amazing. I'm usually not really into playing with my cock or having the top play with my cock during sex either- keeping it in a jock or letting it bounce around really gets me off.

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
because i like it when HE gets hard,
Ilike to service HIM
I like his moaning when shoves his dick deep in my throat
I like it when HE gets me into the right position to penetrate me
when he lubes me
also the idea that it will still hurt a bit when he breaks in..

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree linen, one of my best friends had a dick so small I actually laughed the first time I saw it but he was great at butt fucking. Because my dick was so big I never got to top. He got the last laugh cause his buddy with the big dick ended up being his bitch for years.

Reactions: teninchman

Jayeeb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The older gentleman that took my virginity when I was 19 made me a total sub bottom 100 percent. I was curious at the time to try anything gay so after many back and forth message on adamforadam he convinced me to go over. The first time I felt guilty bc I was total straight but then I kept going back to him bc I wanted him more . I'm 34 now and he's 65 and till this day he is the only one that fucks me and breeeds me . He's trained me well. I'll never be a top.

aaroneast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I am pretty dominate. I never identified as a power bottom, simply because my definition was different. I figured power bottoms were referred to as such for the capacity on which they can take a pounding and for how long. Turns out, a power bottom is the term for a dominate bottom. (Learn something new everyday)

I can't say I am 100% bottom, maybe 95%. My fiance prefers to top, but will bottom for me on the rare occasion I need to top.
I've always enjoyed bottoming ever since I started exploring my sexuality. Why not? Its where our G spot is.

I can understand why some would prefer to be 100% top or 100% bottom. Its all about your body, what you are comfortable with, and what your preference is.

I prefer to bottom because that is when I will experience my most intense orgasms. I cannot cum from topping. Just wont happen. I can also top for hours, but after a while I just get sore and bored. Its more for me to exercise my dominance more.

The sensation, the climax, the passion. Taking control of a dick in my ass is just heaven to me.