Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So, why are you here? What brought you to this site, what keeps you here?

My BF sent me this link, and I thank him with a high hard one every chance I get...

What I love about LPSG is being able to be a voyuer and an exhibtionist all at once.

I love it that when a guy talks about his big (or little) dick, I can click on his pick and know if he's full of Sh*t!

Most of all, I love the forums. I belong to a Men's Group that has occaisonal "cock talks", where men are truly genuine about how they relate to thier cocks, and I love the level of identification I have with them.

So: is it hookups, showing off, honesty and dialouge, voyuerism, or something I haven't even thought of?

What keeps you cumming, oops, coming?

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm here because I love the sight of a well hung man, esp with long legs and well defined arms and abs. *sigh* AJ & Adam, I lusted for you and a few others last night... I'm too conservative in real life for hookups, so it's more the views and the chats that I enjoy.

The cocks brought me here initially, but I stay around because there is a slighty warped sense of community here. For the most part people here are supportive and open. I can be honest, frank, and sexy. I can flash a tit and know that there are hundreds of men that loved it and several that got hard (and a few that scratch their heads and wonder why fat chicks post pics). I can tease about my monster dildo that is too damned big for any proper woman or announce that my itch got scratched rather nicely last week and nobody is ever going to call me a slut (unless I tell them to). I can command a cock just about any day of the week I feel like or ignore them for weeks on end and if I'm not in the mood they leave me be for a few days.

There is a lot of camaraderie here. In a way, there is a sense of belonging to a boys club as one of the girls they let hang out with them. More of flirtatious friends than lovers.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I first joined this site hoping to hook up (on-line) and get advice/share advice with other middle and post middle age men with big dicks who were facing prostate cancer or recovering from it (I'm in recovery 2+ years now). But there were few guys here on this site willing to share or care about prostate cancer, having catheters slid up their dicks for more than 8 inches, incontinence, inability to ejaculate, loss of sex drive, having to endure 6+ months of injections that prevented the prostate's production of testosterone (although other glands ALSO produce a bit of the stuff), and all the ugly shit one goes through.

Now I log on because it's like a train wreck and I can't look away. However, although I've been logging on more and more the last month or so it's only because I'm avoiding other responsibilities while The Squeeze is having to overwork and isn't around to service me in the way I've become accustomed. It also keeps me from going out on the prowl now and then.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry for the interruption - BUT now I enjoy the chance to speak out, exchange ideas and, at times, get a better view on certain topics. Have also had some terrific private messages with members - we are a good, crazy group - keep it going! Thanks.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. Find guys to send me pics for my blog (see signature)
2. Plug my blog
3. Learn about models & celebs i've never heard of to use on my blog
4. Chat in forums
5. Play the arcade games (i'm addicted)
6. Make friends
7. Be naked on the net (lol)
8. Find guys to use their pics on my blog....oh wait, i've said that 1.....well, that is the first reason i came to lpsg....i have many reasons for staying here now (and i dont even jerk off at the galleries or vids)

Roscoz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. Find guys to send me pics for my blog (see signature)
2. Plug my blog
3. Learn about models & celebs i've never heard of to use on my blog
4. Chat in forums
5. Play the arcade games (i'm addicted)
6. Make friends
7. Be naked on the net (lol)
8. Find guys to use their pics on my blog....oh wait, i've said that 1.....well, that is the first reason i came to lpsg....i have many reasons for staying here now (and i dont even jerk off at the galleries or vids)

great blog dude.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOL, my reason is kinda funny, i read post secrets every saturday and one secret said "Well tell our friends and family we met on myspace, but we really meet on the big penis website! ^_^ " So it peeked my curiosity so i googled "Big penis website" and LPSG came up and after reading the threads, i decided to join :D and here i am today, checking it almost every 30 minutes if i can! LOL