Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
1. Find guys to send me pics for my blog (see signature)
2. Plug my blog
3. Learn about models & celebs i've never heard of to use on my blog
4. Chat in forums
5. Play the arcade games (i'm addicted)
6. Make friends
7. Be naked on the net (lol)
8. Find guys to use their pics on my blog....oh wait, i've said that 1.....well, that is the first reason i came to lpsg....i have many reasons for staying here now (and i dont even jerk off at the galleries or vids)

Dude awesome blog! :biggrin1:

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
what does this site stand for ?

Hey! That was MY question!

I realised after reading responses, that my whole life, through childhood repression and blah, blah, blah, I have always wanted a place to go where people talk about the sh*t that I obsess about every frackin' day, and BE REAL.

THANK YOU!

and, oh yeah, I love hot bodies and ANY cock, so sue me for being shallow, too.

PS: not into hookups, too busy breakin' in the new BF. :smile:

Media
I joined at the recommendation of a friend. When I first joined the name kind of put me off and made me laugh a bit.

I have made some nice online buddies, made some great friends that I speak with outside of LPSG regularly. Some of the people I chat with are educated, intelligent people who share the basic need for human contact and a bit of socializing just like I do.

The more intense intellecutal sorts I chat with are nice and I find that the interactions with them are quite stimulating. I love knowledge, learning and those that have a gift for it have all due respect in my book. (With the exception of intelligent knuckle heads who are bitter and think they know every single thing, but cannot rationalize themselves out of a can of Tuna.)

There is the added bonus of the galleries. Nothing does my soul better than to see a beautiful cock with a genuinely nice, well rounded man attached. Believe it or not there are quite a few here.

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what does this site stand for ?

I'm so glad you asked!!!

Well for me, I don't like the casual attitude towards sex and the importance placed on the penis.

I'm a romantic and a realist at the same time.

I'm so glad you responded!!!

I truly believe that this site is whatever you -- not specifically you, Geordie182, but the "general" you (any member) -- want it to be or "stand for."

Given the number of virgins (with men and/or women) on this site, I don't think this place has a casual attitude towards sex. A lot of forum threads have nothing to do with sex or a penis. Many times, the talk in chat is about topics as varied as shopping for shoes to making a Halloween costume, choosing what to eat for dinner or a snack to laughing at some unusual names people were given by their parents, and so on.

I, for one, came here to see what the place was all about. Someone told me about the website, and I'm curious. I've met many interesting people on here both in forums and in chat, some of whom I always am delighted to read what they type. I've also met a couple of people whom I find unappealing in any way. It's just the same on here as in real life in any social situation with a large group of diverse persons. You like some; you don't like some; some like you; some don't like you.

Again, as in life, this place is no different from your local library, your neighborhood bar/pub, your corner deli/restaurant, your favorite coffee shop, or any other of your "real life" hang-outs -- it's all what you make of it when you're there/here!

Rocky14441

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm so glad you asked!!!

I'm so glad you responded!!!

I truly believe that this site is whatever you -- not specifically you, Geordie182, but the "general" you (any member) -- want it to be or "stand for."

Given the number of virgins (with men and/or women) on this site, I don't think this place has a casual attitude towards sex. A lot of forum threads have nothing to do with sex or a penis. Many times, the talk in chat is about topics as varied as shopping for shoes to making a Halloween costume, choosing what to eat for dinner or a snack to laughing at some unusual names people were given by their parents, and so on.

I, for one, came here to see what the place was all about. Someone told me about the website, and I'm curious. I've met many interesting people on here both in forums and in chat, some of whom I always am delighted to read what they type. I've also met a couple of people whom I find unappealing in any way. It's just the same on here as in real life in any social situation with a large group of diverse persons. You like some; you don't like some; some like you; some don't like you.

Again, as in life, this place is no different from your local library, your neighborhood bar/pub, your corner deli/restaurant, your favorite coffee shop, or any other of your "real life" hang-outs -- it's all what you make of it when you're there/here!

Thanks, it's all that, but without the fear of being public with "private" stuff. I've already brought stuff to this site that I can't talk about in my close-knit circle, because I hold so many confidences, that its difficult to get ffedback on what I'm going through without violating friend's trust.

Plus, they get really upset when I show them my dick at the library. :smile:

B_ClydeS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, it's all that, but without the fear of being public with "private" stuff. I've already brought stuff to this site that I can't talk about in my close-knit circle, because I hold so many confidences, that its difficult to get ffedback on what I'm going through without violating friend's trust.

Plus, they get really upset when I show them my dick at the library. :smile:

Yes, there is more anonymity here.

You need to find another library branch then! :wink: LOL!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am here because this place has become like and online "Cheers" to me. I originally found it by mistake ,checked it out because I was curious, and stayed because I actually found intelligent life. I am not going to lie I do peek from time to time but there are so many versions of the male member to be seen and after a while hey they are what they are....NEXT!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I originally joined because I was curious about my size after someone I showed it to said it was pretty big. I stayed for the friendships made, one turning into a face to face meet which then turned into love and a relationship. So needless to say I'm glad I found this place and stuck around. :smile:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
First I joined for learning new masturbationtechniques... Then I noticed that you could show off here, so I did... but later on I noticed that it was cool to start a conversation with people here. So I started talking and met already a lot of nice people, some even friends. very cool. At the moment I combine with showing off and chat with people here, so everyone is happy lol

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
First I joined for learning new masturbationtechniques... Then I noticed that you could show off here, so I did... but later on I noticed that it was cool to start a conversation with people here. So I started talking and met already a lot of nice people, some even friends. very cool. At the moment I combine with showing off and chat with people here, so everyone is happy lol

Yea, this place is much better than JackinWorld ever could be.

However, to be honest, sometimes I wonder why I am here :frown1: and if I should be completing other tasks. Still, I enjoy sharing and other people sharing and meeting people from around the world. You never can tell when I might be in Europe and need a place to stay! :wink:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Communication.. one sided maybe ..but alas ..the way it is cant please all Global
always varying reasons .. accept that wholeheartedly
Out of the sites similar (Adult Social Networking>?) chose this one for its diversity of people who have (the Penis Lge?) as the main focus in our lives to me intriuging at this stage of my life
honesty and dialouge .. with your personal life happenings are what i find interesting in sharing with folk .. something that can not be challenged.
Reading of the posts where 99% of his/her posts you agree with .. and you just love that person so much..sort of like an annonymous cyber friend'..theres a few!
Attempting to distinguish between the honesty or crap of fellow members also keeps me intrigued
It also fascinates me to imagine .. that for the ooos of posts .. there is possibly 2/3 times as many PMs flying around in the background...some serious and more than helpful .. perhaps some seeking support as 'i have been wronged'? ( done it myself) ha
fun & enjoyment
dont expect anyone to even smirk at what i consider humour but a constant attempt by self to achieve even the slightest of such ..keeps me returning to the site
also admit to..occasional viewings of fine bodys & accompanying appendages. haha
THANKS for the thread OP
enz