Why are you here?

To learn more about shape and sizes and what's "normal"/average. also it's nice to know that there are people who celebrate dicks rather than frowning at the idea of one
 
That's a good question. For me, beyond simply enjoying looking at big dicks, I'm also here because it's one of the few places where I can talk openly and freely about male sexuality.

I've always wished I had a really close male friend — or even a brother — with whom I could talk about absolutely anything without embarrassment or taboo, while still keeping the relationship completely friendly, not sexual. That's something I've always felt was missing from my life, and even today I think I partly fill that gap by taking part in conversations on LPSG.

So ultimately, what I'm mainly looking for here is genuine conversation and connection. I also use the opportunity to show off, share pictures, and become more comfortable and confident with my own body.
 
originally it was bc I wanted to see my gf’s ex cock And kinda stalk her ex but then it was about the chat and role playing. now it’s kinda about the role play and looking at porn
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2021697rm
That's a good question. For me, beyond simply enjoying looking at big dicks, I'm also here because it's one of the few places where I can talk openly and freely about male sexuality.

I've always wished I had a really close male friend — or even a brother — with whom I could talk about absolutely anything without embarrassment or taboo, while still keeping the relationship completely friendly, not sexual. That's something I've always felt was missing from my life, and even today I think I partly fill that gap by taking part in conversations on LPSG.

So ultimately, what I'm mainly looking for here is genuine conversation and connection. I also use the opportunity to show off, share pictures, and become more comfortable and confident with my own body.

I love show off and chatting with ppl while I'm masturbating.

Both of these!! I'm usually masturbating while I'm on here, but it's not always to porn. Sometimes it's just so arousing to have other normal, horny dudes to talk to about our shared experience of sexuality.
 
Both of these!! I'm usually masturbating while I'm on here, but it's not always to porn. Sometimes it's just so arousing to have other normal, horny dudes to talk to about our shared experience of sexuality.
Nice. Enjoy jerking off looking at others hard cocks