Why are you here?

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
You need a bigger font if you're gonna rant, pussycat [points out cunning allusion to your original avatar]. :rolleyes:

Oh, and lots of bold and smileys. :mad: :mad: :mad:

That seems to work. :biggrin1:
Nah, I just get pedantic, and use bigger words in grammatically correct run-on sentences.

Seems to work for other people....

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GoneA said:
His wit really is amazing sometimes; I have yet to see one wittier ... honestly.

Peckers wit does crack me up, there are times when extra chuckle is needed, Peckers wit and comments are the ones that crack me up at times.

Thanks Pecker, you are a hell of a guy (among others here too.)

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
Me and the lpsg have a long history, longer than many here I'd bet. This is actually the third account I've created since first discovering this site some half decade or so ago. If you'll allow me, I can split my time here into four parts:

1) Just another Bullshitter [2001]
I first discovered this site at about age 16, and was very insecure about my penis size, among other things. On one of my many google searches on the subject, this site (in one of its older incarnations) popped up, so I entered and had a looksie... Now I don't remember everything about it, but I do remember that I was about 6x5 in size at that point. And coming here completely wrecked me. Sort of. I mean, some of the pics were real and obviously bigger than me, but it just seemed like so many people here were bullshitting about everything. So what'd I do? Created an account and did just the same of course! Honestly don't remember the username, but I do remember complaining about the perils of my '12 inch dick' and how terrible it was that all the girls couldn't handle it :rolleyes: I was bored (and horny) at the time... sue me. After a couple posts I didn't really come back. Had no reason too...

2) Brief Lurkerdom [2003]
So like 2 years pass... now I have a girlfriend, and we have sex. And it's terrible... and get this... I'm like... too big?! Made absolutely no sense to me. I guess I had a growth spurt or something (my fixation on my size that I had a few years before had passed I guess). I refound this site and looked around for help for the week or so before mine and her 'next shot', and I actually found some useful tips (oral sex? lube? like... what's that? :rolleyes: ). The site was bookmarked and I came back from time to time, but still had no desire to contribute...

3) InnocentBystander [2004]
Ok, this is the part that's sketchy for me... don't think any of you remember him, but yeah, AboutAverage and InnocentBystander are the same guy (me). Posted from May to November of 2004, although I have little recolection of doing so... I was heavily into drugs at this point you see. My only relationship (sexual or otherwise) I'd had at this point ended terribly and things all in all were looking really bleak in my life. So I made up this online persona that had a slightly bigger dick than me, and more importantly, a healthy, happy relationship. Only problem was, about 2 or 3 months into that account I got into a real relationship and trying to lie about a different one online became too difficult, so I just let the account fade away I guess... Although looking at some of the sporadic posts gives you a window to what I was jerkin off about at the time, lol

4) AboutAverage
I lost the IB password and wanted to lurk lpsg again earlier this year. Solution: create a new account with a name that nobody would wanna mess with! Then summer vacation came, I lost my job of many years and I said, 'hey, what the hell...' and started posting a bit more about my experiences, and more importantly showed my goods to everyone else. Seemed only fair, I'd seen all of yours for so many years! Also, despite my experiences, I've always had self esteem issues, and that includes with my dick... I just wanted people to tell me I was big or something :rolleyes: . I really didn't expect my 'response' to be so great though, honest... It was really fun coming here at first this time (first time I ever used our chat feature for instance) but the effect has wore off a bit the last week or so... we'll see what happens next I guess.

Longest post evar... top that. I dares ya!

It is a long post but fascinating. Your posts are so insightful and interesting that it never would have occurred to me that you would have resorted to an alterego to work through your issues. Of course you were only sixteen at the time, so I shouldn't be surprised. I wonder how many other posters here create multiple personas. That is one aspect of this site that I don't like. It seems so schizophrenic.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
COLJohn said:
It is a long post but fascinating. Your posts are so insightful and interesting that it never would have occurred to me that you would have resorted to an alterego to work through your issues. Of course you were only sixteen at the time, so I shouldn't be surprised. I wonder how many other posters here create multiple personas. That is one aspect of this site that I don't like. It seems so schizophrenic.
Thanks, John... this is the only site I've really ever lied about anything on, not surprising considering the egos and subject matter here and all I guess.

Why do I keep coming back here though... I don't know, maybe I'm still convinced I'll figure out, once and for all, the answer to the question "does size matter?' and become one answer closer to complete enlightenment (I'm honestly still no closer to knowing this than the first day I considered the question)

Or the dickshots. Maybe those too.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
Thanks, John... this is the only site I've really ever lied about anything on, not surprising considering the egos and subject matter here and all I guess.

Why do I keep coming back here though... I don't know, maybe I'm still convinced I'll figure out, once and for all, the answer to the question "does size matter?' and become one answer closer to complete enlightenment (I'm honestly still no closer to knowing this than the first day I considered the question)

Or the dickshots. Maybe those too.

I remember Innocent Bystander, of course. I was very active on the forums then, good to know you made it back.

You are far from the first person to work out their issues through the shield of an alternate personality on the internet, you sure as fuck won't be the last. The anonymity gives a person the opportunity to see how life would be from someone else's perspective- by itself, not a big deal.

The worst thing that happens is that you don't get a chance to see how well the real you would be received, and I mean, after a time. I know a lot of people who come here and post a few things, then leave when they aren't an instant smash hit. This is a friends group, and it takes a little time to make friends, but usually the people who dig a little deeper and offer up their real insights (and stay around!) are accepted and become much loved members.

It ain't really about dick size, it never was. Big dicks are great, superlatives are always intriguing, but whole people have a value beyond their invidual parts, which is why so many of us find our way to the Etc. threads once we've gotten our issues addresses elsewhere. We find we just like hanging out together. I'm really gald you came back, and let us know about your long involvement. NOW the party can begin.:fest30:

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
I was injured at work and had to remain sedated for 2 days to allow healing...back injury. When I was weaned off I woke up in the middle of catheter removal...OUCH !!!!! I was fully erect and one of the male nurses that night came in a we talked for awhile. He talked about this site (old one) so after I was out I checked it out and signed up. Although my new job restricts my free time I get on whenever I can. I have found the information and "brotherhood" most enjoyable and entertaining. Thanks to all !!!

:biggrin1:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WHY IS EVERYONE HERE?

Francis Bacon (1561 – 1626):

1. Love and Envy

There be none of the affectations which have been noted to fascinate or bewitch, but love and envy. They both have vehement wishes; they frame themselves readily into imaginations and suggestions; and they come easily into the eye, especially upon the presence of the objects: which are the points that conduce fascination, if any such thing there be.

2. Satis magnum alter alteri theatrum sumus

[Each of us is enough of an audience for the other]

Quoted from Seneca, Epistles, VII.ii

Some have in readiness so many tales and stories, as there is nothing they would insinuate but they can wrap it into a tale, which serveth both to keep themselves more in guard and to make others carry it with more pleasure.

It is strange how long some men will lie in wait to speak somewhat they desire to say, and how far about they will fetch, and how many other matters they will beat over to come near it. It is a thing of great patience, but yet of much use.

3. Of Discourse

Some in their discourse desire rather commendation of wit, in being able to hold all arguments, than of judgement, in discerning what is true; as it were a praise to know what might be said, and not what should be thought.

Some have certain commonplaces and themes wherein they are good, and want variety; which kind of poverty is for the most part tedious, and, when it is once perceived, ridiculous. The honourablest part of talk is to give the occasion, and again to moderate and pass to somewhat else, for then a man leads the dance.

It is good, in discourse and speech of conversation, to vary and intermingle speech of the present occasion with arguments, tales with reasons, asking of questions with telling of opinions, and jest with earnest: for it is a dull thing to tire, and as we say now, to jade anything too far.

Yet there be some that think their wits have been asleep, except that they dart out somewhat that is piquant and to the quick.

He that questioneth much shall learn much and content much, but especially if he apply his questions to the skill of the persons whom he asketh; for he shall give them occasion to please themselves in speaking, and himself shall continually gather knowledge. But let his questions not be troublesome, for that is fit for a poser.

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutAverage

NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Don't provoke me or I'll go all Dostievsky on your ass.

You two obviously don't read my posts. I tend to be quite verbose.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
curiouscat9 said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboutAverage

You two obviously don't read my posts. I tend to be quite verbose.

Yeah, but we forgot to kill the thread since you had posted. :tongue:

Seriously, that happened to me SO many times there for a while, it's really nothing more than coincedence, I assure you.