Why are you here?

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am new to this place but enjoy the sexually charged atmosphere. Anyhow, I have been thinking and would love to know why you are here. Not what brought you here....just what keeps you here. From what I gather, there are a few reasons:

- Because seeing dicks gets you off. I dunno. Maybe you stroke to the pics on here.
- Because you like to get constant confirmation that you have a nice dick. Tends to happen a bunch on here.
- You use it as a sexual marketplace. Everyone speaks the same language and I'm guessing that its easy to find a willing partner here.
- Because you are a show off and there really is nowhere else where you can show off your cock, your wife's pussy, your husband's cock and pics of you using them. I know that I am always wishing someone could see what a stud I am in the sack. Well..if you can capture the moments on camera, this is the place to share.

Anyhow. Like I said, everyone has their reasons and I'm curious. I originally showed up to show off my cock and see if people find it impressive/attractive, normal, etc. What I have discovered is that pretty much everyone has something impressive about their junk, whether it length, girth, shape, color, trimming, etc. and accordingly, everyone can feel great here if they drop their pants. But why are you here?

Reactions: deleted871301
D

deleted871301

First let me say Welcome to LPSG :) You have a very nice cock and great pics in your gallery!

I first stumbled upon LPSG while Googling something. I joined and left for a brief period BUT I am back :)

I love showing my dick to like minded people and appreciate feedback as not many people get to see it in real life.

I have enjoyed interacting in various discussions and enjoy reading about different life experiences shared by the many members.

I have formed at least one friendship with an amazing straight dude here who lives about 1400km away.

I love men and cock and everything about man and cock and I suppose that's what keeps me here.

A special shoutout to the wonderful ladies here as well. Without the awesome ladies, this would just be another sausage fest of a gay site :)

Reactions: ronin001
D

deleted871301

Welcome to the site, I am here to enjoy the Threads and see COCK, PUSSY and TITS as I trade the New York Stock Market !! Bill

Oh Bill... you must mean the New York Cock Market!! DG

Reactions: BillM

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh Bill... you must mean the New York Cock Market!! DG
LMFASO!!! Very well put, I live in California not New York or that is what I would be trading all day long and not getting my ass fuck all day !! Bill

Reactions: deleted871301

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to welcome you and that nice cock of yours.i'm here because I enjoy all the sex talk and to see all of the gorgeous cocks,i love talking to the guys on here.it would be nice if I could meet and hang out with them ,I'm sure we'd have a great time hanging out.guys are cool!

Reactions: BillM

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi and Welcome,

Found this place looking for information. Stayed because I found friends (and 7 years ago, my partner :D ), and I like looking at great bodies, and great cocks, and there are plenty of each here :D

Currently, partner and I are looking for people to play with, and since we both like 'em hung, what better place to look?? ;)

Fanon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I found out about this place through a google search, rummaged through some of the threads (particularly the older ones), and decided to make an account. So I'm primarily here to give my two cents in the forums.

Reactions: rd62624 and BillM

I stay because there's a core group of awesome women and men who are decent human beings and I love the way they post.
I've developed friendships that are meaningful and I stay because of them even when the rest of the site gives me the fucking shits.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found the site by accident, I found the core members who visited daily to be lots of fun. Also I was treated in chat to view a nude woman my second week here; and here I have stayed all these years later. :D

Djojo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys can you help me? Do you know any gay group chat on skype ? Can u add me pls? Mr.jo97 .Im black and I love black too so where can I find gay black skype group ?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
About seven years ago, a friend became a lover.
Said lover is Of Gifted Porportions, and well, I was rather light on experience with such an impressive specimen.
Read, scared witless.
I find that some positions, or ideas take a lot of planning and forethought, and I like research. A fabulous woman from here mentioned the site on another forum,and I checked it out.

I stay because there's a core group of intelligent, thoughtful people. The men, much like my lover, prove that having a big dick doesn't mean you have to be one.