Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do men ask this? I don't get it. I mean, yes it's a Large Penis Support Group, but.....does that mean that women aren't part of some of the sex that occurs on this planet with a penis? And, uh, no this is not Match, so I'm not on her looking for sex, if I were, I'd post it. So...why the assumptions....?

Any other ladies -- guys, love ya, but don't need your input -- get this kind of question from guys on this site?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it's one of the top 2 initial questions that get asked in chat -- asl? and why are you here/what brings you here?.

both bother me, and i tend not to answer or to give a pat answer like "Google." (which works if the question is "what brings you here?" at least.) and "72/FTM/bhutan."

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Searching for medical information brought me here, being a person who can provide others with information is what kept me here. I also enjoy the friendships I've established and how diverse the conversations are moment to moment. In the beginning, I'll admit to being a little turned on. But it's like living at a nudist camp now. It just doesn't have the same appeal it once did because I'm so used to it.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, it seems hard for some men to think that we can have conversations and chat it up with people on here.

I get the nudist camp comment too. I mean, after a while it seems normal to talk to guys that you don't know, yet you've seen their dangly parts. :p Some of them get a bit weird-ed out when they find out you have brains and are kinda cool, too. That's usually when I get the 'so what are you looking for on LPSG?' question.....

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, this brings back memories!

My first time in chat I got asked this question, which just struck me as obnoxious and I can't really articulate why... maybe it's because men do not have explanations demanded of them in the same way, I dunno (someone will be able to articulate it far better than I can). Anyway, I answered "because of my huge penis of course". I had no idea what a touchy subject that was at the time. Yeah... I had to get verified after that

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, this brings back memories!

My first time in chat I got asked this question, which just struck me as obnoxious and I can't really articulate why... maybe it's because men do not have explanations demanded of them in the same way, I dunno (someone will be able to articulate it far better than I can). Anyway, I answered "because of my huge penis of course". I had no idea what a touchy subject that was at the time. Yeah... I had to get verified after that

Too funny!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think it's the LPSG version of, "Hey baby, what's your sign?" A way to pick up girls and make conversation. Plus, if you say that you're here for the giant cock - half their work is done already! Undoubtedly, they have a big 10-incher they are dying to show you/talk about with you.

Tell them you're looking for a baby-daddy and all your pics are from before your weight gain. They will go away. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i only get asked this when i decline to act turned on by todge.

''justify being here, woman!!''

these days i just dismiss the asker as a wazzock.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am here to increase my vocabulary.

I need to go look up todge and wazzock.

Sam, your head will explode.
Some dude from another site invited me here to see his pix. I wanted face pix not his dick. He turned out to be a bigger dick than his dick. I've been asked that a few times but most of the time I just ignore it and don't answer, like all the friend requests from people who've never so much as said hi.

B_gundyone

1st Like
Media
I get asked that and just ignore it. I am not on here to date but guys dont get it and they probably never will. It's like talking to a male nudist....all they want to talk about is being nude. For a group of guys with such large units you would think they would have more self confidence than they do on this site.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep waiting for someone to reply that they're here to look at all the huge cocks but why should I assume anyone would come here to LPSG for that.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I keep waiting for someone to reply that they're here to look at all the huge cocks but why should I assume anyone would come here to LPSG for that.

:rolleyes:

I'm sure that there are some women who have come here to look at pics. We have a couple of self-confessed size queens. And there are probably women who came here because they have struggled with having sex with boyfriends/husbands who have large cocks.

The point of this thread is that it seems that men seem to assume that we women all came here to drool over dicks, when most of us didn't come here to do that. Personally, I like the vibe of sexual communities - and I have some experience with the large dick. I like some of the people here a lot.

And as the OP said....we get pretty tired of being asked the same question over and over again. Then getting dissed because we didn't come here for the big dicks on display.