Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am simply not understanding this post....er...can you translate that to english? Did you mean, that in the women's forum, some people snap the head (pun intended) off men for asking questions? :biggrin1:
My apologies as I am up far too late beyond my bedtime. I was agreeing with OlderGuy's post as to one's prime motivation being shared with at least someone other than himself. Alllllso mirroring the same attitude too when it comes to some of the seedier sides of LPSG. It has a very long, sticky, warty underbelly and one does not have to stray too far before they find the dragons. ;>

As for the rest of it? Sleep deprived ramblings of one that tends to write in the "persona" of an arctic fox. I tend to imagine my dealings here as "A mask, within a mask, wrapped in obscurity and deep fried in liquid who gives a shit?" ;D But! I am never unkind. :redface:

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My apologies as I am up far too late beyond my bedtime. I was agreeing with OlderGuy's post as to one's prime motivation being shared with at least someone other than himself. Alllllso mirroring the same attitude too when it comes to some of the seedier sides of LPSG. It has a very long, sticky, warty underbelly and one does not have to stray too far before they find the dragons. ;>

As for the rest of it? Sleep deprived ramblings of one that tends to write in the "persona" of an arctic fox. I tend to imagine my dealings here as "A mask, within a mask, wrapped in obscurity and deep fried in liquid who gives a shit?" ;D But! I am never unkind. :redface:

Ah....as they say, 'clear as mud!'

:biggrin1: Get some sleep, dude.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why do men ask this?

Because they want to know if you are ravenous for big cocks, and extremely horny and turned on to be around them - or something along these lines.

It's really not a difficult question to understand.

All you women tutting, rolling your eyes, and asking - "yeah, like, why do men always ask this all the time? jeezus!" - probably shouldn't actually be on this site. You don't understand male sexuality, and in many cases you simply have your own anti-male "feminist" axe to grind.

It really seems to me that some individuals on this site have come to a place that is mainly about male sexuality, with the sole purpose of stirring up resentment towards men.

Prove me wrong by all means. :wink:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because they want to know if you are ravenous for big cocks, and extremely horny and turned on to be around them - or something along these lines.

It's really not a difficult question to understand.

All you women tutting, rolling your eyes, and asking - "yeah, like, why do men always ask this all the time? jeezus!" - probably shouldn't actually be on this site. You don't understand male sexuality, and in many cases you simply have your own anti-male "feminist" axe to grind.

It really seems to me that some individuals on this site have come to a place that is mainly about male sexuality, with the sole purpose of stirring up resentment towards men.

Prove me wrong by all means. :wink:

Dude! The men here don't need us women for anything other than wank fodder, that is the straight, str8 and bi guys anyway. And they sure as hell don't need the women for male sexuality or big penis envy or sph or spunking fetishes or anal insertion. You males do a good job without us! Carry on.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Dude! The men here don't need us women for anything other than wank fodder, that is the straight, str8 and bi guys anyway. And they sure as hell don't need the women for male sexuality or big penis envy or sph or spunking fetishes or anal insertion. You males do a good job without us! Carry on.

As if you - in particular, molotovmuffin - provide any of that! :rolleyes:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like it that real women are on here giving real opinions. I think it's helpful. What's more, I have a tendency to trust their posts more than many of the guys'. It's something I haven't seen on other "male oriented" forums.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like it that real women are on here giving real opinions. I think it's helpful. What's more, I have a tendency to trust their posts more than many of the guys'. It's something I haven't seen on other "male oriented" forums.
we give you what we think rather than just telling you what you want to hear. some guys find that helpful and others find it hateful.

i'm glad you find it helpful.

The thing is, just because when guy sees a pair of tits, it's enough to turn him on, we conclude that it must also work the same way when females see a huge dick.

I'm pretty sure this is where the misunderstanding lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The thing is, just because when men see a pair of tits, it's enough to turn them on, we conclude that it must also work the same way when females see a huge dick.

most people figure this out before they exit their teens though. when people don't figure out this basic (general) difference, male or female, i can't help but assume them a little dim.

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The thing is, just because when guy sees a pair of tits, it's enough to turn him on, we conclude that it must also work the same way when females see a huge dick.

most people figure this out before they exit their teens though. when people don't figure out this basic (general) difference, male or female, i can't help but assume them a little dim.

Well, it's not entirely wrong that some women are turned on by seeing big dicks. Women may not be as visually stimulated as men, but they are still visually stimulated.

Furthermore, the question is being addressed to women who have chosen to create an account on a website which is dedicated to large penesis - so it's not an idiotic assumption to think that a female on this site has joined for the stimulation of seeing some big cock.

It's not as if the men on this site behave exactly the same way on a non-sex site - such as facebook, for example! The question and any assumptions that go along with it, are specific to this website.

Dolfette is actually in a minority on this site, as she has joined, by her own admission, for no sexual reason at all, even though this site is all about sex. Her main enjoyment from this site seems to be from making mean-spirited, sour little comments about men, as I said earlier - and her last post is but another example.

Last edited:

A more appropriate title for this thread: A Psychoanalysis of the Females of LPSG

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A more appropriate title for this thread: A Psychoanalysis of the Females of LPSG

Why? Explain that, please. Since, for instance, you seem able to read, yet, still ignored that I first stated I only wanted women's opinions, then went on to admit why and explained my question in a later post. Why would you post this, here? After reading the posts?

Look, here's my opinion and I have to say, I hate that this has once again, turned into that kind of post -- everyone has a right to an opinion. That's why I asked this question of the women on here. I simply wondered if my experience with a few guys on here was in the minority. Everyone has different reasons for joining this site. We've all admitted that, why bash someone for expressing their opinion???? :rolleyes:

Maybe this thread should be titled, "Why are some men on LPSG such BIG dicks? Could it be because they don't HAVE big Dicks?" I could have, should have, would have....the three phrases I try not to say, but in your case, I will make an exception. :frown1:

Please be more considerate. Really. Try. Maybe it can be a New Years resolution!

tworites

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the same reason I am on a dildo manufactures forum infested by furries, whilst not being a furry myself

the community is rather open minded and being able to speak freely about fetishes and stuffing rubber dragon tails up my arse is refreshing

Why? Explain that, please. Since, for instance, you seem able to read, yet, still ignored that I first stated I only wanted women's opinions, then went on to admit why and explained my question in a later post. Why would you post this, here? After reading the posts?

Look, here's my opinion and I have to say, I hate that this has once again, turned into that kind of post -- everyone has a right to an opinion. That's why I asked this question of the women on here. I simply wondered if my experience with a few guys on here was in the minority. Everyone has different reasons for joining this site. We've all admitted that, why bash someone for expressing their opinion???? :rolleyes:

Maybe this thread should be titled, "Why are some men on LPSG such BIG dicks? Could it be because they don't HAVE big Dicks?" I could have, should have, would have....the three phrases I try not to say, but in your case, I will make an exception. :frown1:

Please be more considerate. Really. Try. Maybe it can be a New Years resolution!

My comment had nothing to do with how the thread was misinterpreted but more with what it was progressing towards. I also misinterpreted it because the title just states "Why are you on LPSG" and the first comments I read were roughly "I'm on LPSG because" bla bla bla. Sorry about that.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My comment had nothing to do with how the thread was misinterpreted but more with what it was progressing towards. I also misinterpreted it because the title just states "Why are you on LPSG" and the first comments I read were roughly "I'm on LPSG because" bla bla bla. Sorry about that.

Sigh. Sorry. It's just so frustrating on here anymore. So many negative comments. It's contagious. Grrrr....:rolleyes:

Sigh. Sorry. It's just so frustrating on here anymore. So many negative comments. It's contagious. Grrrr....:rolleyes:

I can understand how this isn't the most female friendly forum haha. Thanks for all the ladies for sticking around though.

Media
I can understand how this isn't the most female friendly forum haha. Thanks for all the ladies for sticking around though.

Our LPSG ladies are legendary: of course, we want them here.

We just have very strong-willed, highly intelligent women at this site who have strong opinions and are not afraid to express them. I see that as a plus.

One of the things most people learn very fast at this site with either gender—if you want to survive—is to write well and intelligently, make sure you can support your opinions and facts, and choose your battles wisely.:biggrin1:

B_quiet_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

What, are you kidding? The women here rule the place, and at least half of them are feminists, some very strong ones. (And the moderators are feminists too, even the males, so don't expect any protection from them!)

If anything, these forums are not the most male friendly!