Why Are You Straight?

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Because I love women, always did, always will. I love their smell, their femininity, their curves, the way they walk, the way they look at you when they're flirting... I love their breasts, faces, asses, legs, abs, hair, lips, tongues... Everything.

Women are awesome, period. That's why I'm straight.

Even my 1% gay is 100% straight.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because I absolutely adore and love women. I can't help it. The female body to me, is the sexiest thing in this world. The sex part is mindblowing, but it's the other things that really hook me to a woman. The way she carries herself, the differences between us, and even the similarities all attract me to a certain girl.

And I absolutely got the subtle irony in the OP.:rolleyes:

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't like a dick in my ass....

but really though, i am a virgin so i don't know anything about sex. but when i see a cute girl, i see how i'm gonna spend my time with her and how i can make her happy.

a man can hardly change me emotionally, but a woman can make me like a king or break me down so badly i'll never want to get up.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
i'm neither... sexuality is fluid and cannot be changed. We are born as we are, and given the choice to accept and embrace our differences. The penis is a beautiful thing, and the pussy is so mysterious.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why ARE you sickos straight?!?! I mean... of all the choices you could make, you have to choose a lifestyle that leads to unwanted children, abortions, AIDS, misogyny, even divorce. Every single ailment of today's society can be attributed to straight people. It's disgusting. And then you go and flaunt your lifestyle in the streets and on TV. It just makes me so sick.

needthesupport

1st Like
Media
i'm neither... sexuality is fluid and cannot be changed. We are born as we are, and given the choice to accept and embrace our differences. The penis is a beautiful thing, and the pussy is so mysterious.

I agree.

I like penises, but not what they're attached to (sexually).

I guess I would consider myself straight because when I look at a guys face it's just blank. Whereas with a girl I instantly can be attracted (though it's those curves!). I suppose if a guy had feminine features I could be attracted.

But then again it's just as we are. I can appreciate a great cock, but sexually a guy's body is just blah. I can look at a muscular inshape guy and say "wow, that's an awesome achievement," but it just doesn't turn me on sexually.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Why ARE you sickos straight?!?! I mean... of all the choices you could make, you have to choose a lifestyle that leads to unwanted children, abortions, AIDS, misogyny, even divorce. Every single ailment of today's society can be attributed to straight people. It's disgusting. And then you go and flaunt your lifestyle in the streets and on TV. It just makes me so sick.

That is a brilliant insight. Everything we, as society, acknowledge as sexual was and still is conceived from heterosexual relations, we know nothing else. Just because all we know of sexuality comes from heterosexual relations, are we to accept it as the only true form of sexuality? Who took it upon himself to make the decision that a female is for a male for everyone, and where was I when such a decision was made? As a whole, I fear we are looking at a beautiful thing from such a one-sided view, and to top it off, we then force it upon others as if heterosexuality is the only way.

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I crave pussy. It's just a part of me.
To see it, smell it, taste it, play with it, eat it, & fuck it.

More than the pussy it is the woman who gets me going. Women are soft, beautiful, smooth, smart and look so good with the legs, tits and ass. I still get hard at the gym or the beach.

Jake

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I realise this thread was started tongue in cheek................

I really adore the responses posted by some straight men towards why they love women.....reading them just makes me love men even more!

xx

Honey

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I remember coming out to my parents. When they found out I was straight they were so pissed.:tongue:

We don't have a choice in it, it's just what we like. The same goes for gay and bi people.

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i once knew a girl that was asexual. what exactly does that mean, and if you are asexual, why is it necessary to be a member of a message board that is very open about sexual matters involving both men and women?