Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why Are You Straight?
Discuss.

It wasn't a choice I was born this way. :rolleyes: :smile: :tongue:

Actually there was never a question in my mind. I was straight long before I new there was a word for my insatiable love of men.

I am not of the experimentation era. It never occurred to me whilst in high school or college to "try it with a girl" just to see what it was like. :eek: I find this trend bizarre at best.

I saw a comedienne on tv recently who was hysterically funny. Apparently due to her comfortable attire, a new work acquainatance thought she was a lesbian. :biggrin1: She replied, are you crazy? I don' even like to lick stamps...

That's me. I may see a model or actress in a magazine and say I wish I had arms like hers or I wish my hair would flip like that. But I do not think, great tits I wish I could suck them. I don't wonder what her pussy tastes like.

Tall, short, muscled, thin, chubby, bald or hairy I adore the men & the male physique. When I encounter a smart attractive man I may even imagine what he looks like 'down there' and how he will look entering me. :smile:

I'm not straight, But the part of me that Is attracted to women (atleast sexually) is telling me: Pussy. Fucking it, Eating out, Always gives me major wood.
I've had a few gf's but only one I really fell In love with...I miss her but she has a boyfriend and kid so what can you do? Fuck all thats what haha.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not straight, But the part of me that Is attracted to women (atleast sexually) is telling me: Pussy. Fucking it, Eating out, Always gives me major wood.
I've had a few gf's but only one I really fell In love with...I miss her but she has a boyfriend and kid so what can you do? Fuck all thats what haha.

I've had two very long term realtionships with women. One was 4 years and the other was a bit over one. I really enjoy men much more emotionally, and I just seem to connect with them much better. I find women are too moody and it just does not make a good mix!

I'm bisexual because I enjoy sex with women at times, but want to settle down with a man, after I become more accepted in my family. I could never live with another woman, they just do not seem right for any male.

I person once told me that he thought we would have less divorces in this country if men had babies with women, but they lived separately and were able to do what they wanted. However, they would have to care for the offspring and raise it. He also thought this would also benefit the woman as well, because they too could also spend more time with their girlfriends and have sex or conversation when they felt like it, but not exactly be living with their offsprings father everyday.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, I just don't understand how so many of you could be straight. It's gotta be a choice. And I most certainly don't want any of you straights teaching any of my kids or becoming scout masters. That's just wrong. And I hate it when straight people flaunt it. I mean do they have to subject others to their own personal tragedy? What you do in your bedroom is your business, don't ask me or anyone else to sanction it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I just don't understand how so many of you could be straight. It's gotta be a choice. And I most certainly don't want any of you straights teaching any of my kids or becoming scout masters. That's just wrong. And I hate it when straight people flaunt it. I mean do they have to subject others to their own personal tragedy? What you do in your bedroom is your business, don't ask me or anyone else to sanction it.

ROTFLMAO :biggrin1: I like your wit simcha.

I person once told me that he thought we would have less divorces in this country if men had babies with women, but they lived separately and were able to do what they wanted. However, they would have to care for the offspring and raise it. He also thought this would also benefit the woman as well, because they too could also spend more time with their girlfriends and have sex or conversation when they felt like it, but not exactly be living with their offsprings father everyday.
WTF!?! :confused: I'm sorry but I am not one of the women to whom your friends thought appeals. Nor does it make any sense; I would never choose to live like that. From where I sit thats only half a life.