Why can't a man brag about his penis?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
They say if you have a big penis you don't have to brag. That's a lie. If you don't brag then usually your small. Don't believe me; then why would a website like this even exist. Or if a girl finds out its big then its "you don't know how to use it". Or she tries to make up a story about a guy that's even bigger. One girl tried to say she was with a guy twice the size of the remote that's in my profile. What's the chances of a guy having an 18 inch slong :confused:

1. This site was created as a joke; that's something a lot of people don't know, or choose to forget.

2. Why brag about something you have no control over? Personally, I tell people I'm small. I'm not. It's more entertaining to confuse people than it is to brag.

3. Never take what a woman (or a man, if you have that inclination) that you're fucking or trying to fuck says about your genitals or your sexuality at face value. There's always an agenda.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't brag. Never have... My girl, on the other hand, DOES brag about me.

If you think bragging is going to get you girls,... think again.
The fact that they're saying those things to you tells me that you're most likely coming across as an arrogant douchebag to them.
Get over yourself.
" Don't sing it.... just bring it.".

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They say if you have a big penis you don't have to brag. That's a lie. If you don't brag then usually your small. Don't believe me; then why would a website like this even exist. Or if a girl finds out its big then its "you don't know how to use it". Or she tries to make up a story about a guy that's even bigger. One girl tried to say she was with a guy twice the size of the remote that's in my profile. What's the chances of a guy having an 18 inch slong :confused:

Its not a lie.

There is a thing called anonymity. Whether people actually use it or not is a different story.

There are many reasons why this site exists.

Women are different and each woman likes different things. Sex with one woman isn't necessarily gonna be the same with another. So you actually could be doing it wrong. Even with a large penis. Hell studies have shown that woman even come differently.

People lie all the time.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not a lie.

There is a thing called anonymity. Whether people actually use it or not is a different story.

There are many reasons why this site exists.

Women are different and each woman likes different things. Sex with one woman isn't necessarily gonna be the same with another. So you actually could be doing it wrong. Even with a large penis. Hell studies have shown that woman even come differently.

People lie all the time.
read this article. whether women can or can't take a large penis is irrelevant. A good portion of women get turned on by large penises. saying a guy is small or trying to make up a guy who is bigger is a means of control. my point being is if I'm feeling good about myself why can't I. I'm not talking about running around saying I have the biggest dick in the world. I'm not talking about being arrogant, but what is wrong with a guy saying " I have a big dick and I am proud". Also have you seen a dildo less than 7 in? :smile:
Table of Contents

Last edited:

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
read this article. whether women can or can't take a large penis is irrelevant. A good portion of women get turned on by large penises. saying a guy is small or trying to make up a guy who is bigger is a means of control. my point being is if I'm feeling good about myself why can't I. I'm not talking about running around saying I have the biggest dick in the world. I'm not talking about being arrogant, but what is wrong with a guy saying " I have a big dick and I am proud". :smile:
Table of Contents
The problem is that the situation in which it would be OK to say "I have a big dick and I am proud" are very rare. So 9 times out of 10 when you say that, you come off as arrogant or annoying rather than proud. The reason your experiences of not being able to brag seem true, is because you are bragging at the wrong times. Also, people tend to prefer others that are humble, rather than loud.

PS: Everything you read online is always true. Especially from a website that is quite blatantly biased.

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
saying a guy is small or trying to make up a guy who is bigger is a means of control. my point being is if I'm feeling good about myself why can't I.
Don't like to fuel this particular fire, but I can see what Dragon is saying here and there are indeed *some* who will do that. Stories about my last girlfriend's ex's (and my own insecurity) initially brought me here. After spending a lot of time reading here, I found that much of the big dick info I had soaked up over the years was bullshit and I ended up less insecure and more comfortable with my body (or that particular part of it) than I had been before. Not only was the girlfriend NOT happy to see me comfortable or proud of my body in this way, it was almost as if she resented me for it and began staging phony conversations to try and knock me back down or something.

I know that makes it sound as if I became some sort of blowhard asshole, but IRL, I'm the last person in the world who goes around bragging about his body and I can assure you I didn't come off like that. :wink:

I guess the bottom line really is that if you're close to someone who is not happy to see you proud of your body (but not to the point of obnoxiously proud :biggrin1: ), then you need to move on, as there are way too many who will work to build you up if they care about you.

When a man brags about the size of his penis he only succeeds in demonstrating a thorough misapprehension of women's sexuality.

In my opinion, that is.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't like to fuel this particular fire, but I can see what Dragon is saying here and there are indeed *some* who will do that. Stories about my last girlfriend's ex's (and my own insecurity) initially brought me here. After spending a lot of time reading here, I found that much of the big dick info I had soaked up over the years was bullshit and I ended up less insecure and more comfortable with my body (or that particular part of it) than I had been before. Not only was the girlfriend NOT happy to see me comfortable or proud of my body in this way, it was almost as if she resented me for it and began staging phony conversations to try and knock me back down or something.

I know that makes it sound as if I became some sort of blowhard asshole, but IRL, I'm the last person in the world who goes around bragging about his body and I can assure you I didn't come off like that. :wink:

I guess the bottom line really is that if you're close to someone who is not happy to see you proud of your body (but not to the point of obnoxiously proud :biggrin1: ), then you need to move on, as there are way too many who will work to build you up if they care about you.

you seem to be the only one that gets my point. What is it about people that can't stand to see someone who is self assured? Its very disturbing.
For example if a I tell a bbw that she is a sloppy fat girl I'm wrong, but this same girl can talk down to any slender women she sees. Even though she probably never heard of a vegetable. My point being even if a guy has a 2inch pecker or 12inch pecker who am I or anyone else to take away their joy. Even if its bragging.

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
To my buddies, if you gonna brag then prove it? One of my buddy while I was in his truck the conversation turn to his dick size and length and how he got it from his dad. I did not reply about myself for being shy. Looking back I think he want me to comment, but he did not show it to prove it.

D

deleted356736

I don't brag about my size as I don't really brag. I have known women to brag about my size to other women.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To my buddies, if you gonna brag then prove it? One of my buddy while I was in his truck the conversation turn to his dick size and length and how he got it from his dad. I did not reply about myself for being shy. Looking back I think he want me to comment, but he did not show it to prove it.

fair enough I do believe that. but if you pull and you are in the 9 or better club. do you think someone has the right to try to take you down a peg? my point being if some big girl can be proud that shes big. Then why can't I brag about my penis. A lot of guys who have said that wouldn't brag are in the less than 8 inch club. so its like how can you say you wouldn't brag if you have nothing to brag about??:confused:

lovinglife

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fair enough I do believe that. but if you pull and you are in the 9 or better club. do you think someone has the right to try to take you down a peg? my point being if some big girl can be proud that shes big. Then why can't I brag about my penis. A lot of guys who have said that wouldn't brag are in the less than 8 inch club. so its like how can you say you wouldn't brag if you have nothing to brag about??:confused:
A penis isnt the only thing to brag about. Also the way you word this is pretty much a dick way to put it. No pun intended. If you word things like this in real life, I wouldn't doubt it if people try to put your ego in check every chance they get.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's nothing to brag about, you were simply born with it. It is not as if you worked your ass off.

But really, bragging is generally distasteful and in this case furthermore so due to its personal nature.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing to brag about, you were simply born with it. It is not as if you worked your ass off.

But really, bragging is generally distasteful and in this case furthermore so due to its personal nature.

my point is people brag about their cars, money, cooking skills, even sexual skills, but to brag about the size of your penis is criminal. WHY??:confused:

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love it when hung guys brag about what they have. I find it a lot hotter than the false humility route that a lot of them choose to take instead. Honesty equals hotness.

-My apologies I just noticed this was ask a straight man, I thought it was the "ask a man" in general section.Please disregard my comment.

Last edited: