1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Why cant I edit my own replies?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by likemHUNG12, Sep 14, 2011.

1. likemHUNG12

likemHUNG12 Experimental Member

Why cant I edit my own replies?I can do this in other forums.Why not here?I can edit a reply right after it is posted,but why not later if I decided I wanted to edit?

2. Countryguy63

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    To my understanding, this happened a while back when it was common during "disagreements", for someone to come back even days later and change something they had said to help (for lack of better words) their defense, sometimes making the entire thread senseless.

All of us at one time or another have had a quick afterthought, saw a phrase that we misworded, or a word that we mispelled, etc., so they do give us the option of adding or correcting for a period of time after we have posted. But, no one wants to come back and see one of their replies be totally off because a post was completely changed, etc.

However, I could be wrong :confused:

3. luka82

luka82 Sexy Member

I believe you have 30 mins to edit your post.

4. Rob_E

Gold Member

You have one hour to edit your post before it becomes locked. If you need to correct something, you can do it with a new post. Countryguy has pointed out some of the reasons for this rule.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice