Why can't I own Canadians?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
What?
You mean 1812 meant nothing?

Oui. Avec un peu d'exaggeration, c'est cela que j'ai voulu dire.:wink:

If only Napoleon hadn't been around.
Don't tell Rubi - but Canadians are cool and sexy.
:biggrin1:
Et LP, tu n'as jamais dit ce que t'as pense de mon cuneiform.

Canadians ARE cool and sexy, but Americans are cheaper- especially with the shrinking dollar. Buying a few Canadians would be a good investment.

Bang on, Madame Z. Oops. Don't tell Lord P. I said that.

Hmmm, wondering if I might hit my favourite uncle up for a loan.... (I wonder how the gemstone market is these days), I did wonder about investing in a Ruby.:rolleyes:

Like any good gem, Rubi laaaasssts a loooong tiiiiime.:cool:

What's the going rate for Canadians and Americans of a similar high quality?
What is the guarantee period and service regularity requirement?

No guarantees needed on a Canadian. But they do need regular servicing.:wink:

I own two americans and 1 canadian...
I've got to admit that the canadian is generally way better!
Harder worker, nicer, sexy.

They can help with your Frrreeeeench, too, Meph ... which I notice you're learning. And they treat all the hard work to which you allude as the best kind of play.

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Good old Leviticus. Everybody should read it - end to end - and appreciate just how much the people who quote a specific section to support a
particular point of view, are choosing to ignore many other specifics of the same book as irrelevant to their faith and lifestyle.

And not only is slavery in the Old Testament, it's in the New Testament letters of Paul, as well. I don't understand how people can not be for slavery, and not then admit it follows that the whole Bible end to end is not to be taken literally and is effectively being interpreted in light of contemporary understanding.

FF

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ouch.
Close enough to the truth to be painful.
You can't own us, because you already do ...

So does that imply that we should be able to just drive up North, and pick up whatever suits us to bring home? Is a collection permit required, like for christmas trees or firewood in a national forest?

God, I love Canadian women, that would be heaven. There a couple of canadian exes I wouldn't want to be monogamously married to*, but if I could have a slave harem I would start by adding the two I know how to find right off the bat.....

FF

* and I haven't seen them in so long, I might even be willing to revisit that position

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I did have sex with a Canadian Female a few years ago. We made love four nights in a row before she had to go back home. I really didn't own her or anything. She just kept coming back for more dick, and I thought it would be neighborly to provide it. Oh yeah she said she was French Canadian. Maybe we didn't do anything wrong after all. lol

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a very handy thing to have on hand... Though I haven't even heard Dr. Laura's name mentioned in years. Thanks, Sorcerer.

I'll print out a stack of them to hand to the Johovah's Witness and Mormon recruiters that knock on my door despite the "No Solicitors!" sign on the gate. Perhaps it will make them think about their own belief systems more than opening the door nude or with my Glock in my hand.

(See the hilarious post "Don't look Pecker" in this forum.)

:wink: _Onan

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
excellent piece, thanks for posting it! you KNOW this is going in an email to a few religeous right friends.
just to kinda fuck with their day!
grin!