Why Can't Some Women Sit Down The Next Day?

thingsteal: I've got another question I want to ask the women here:

What is with some women who say they can't "sit down" the next day after sex?

In the past I've had women tell me this the day after we've had sex (vaginal sex). What was it that I was doing which caused this to happen? I never asked. Did I just wear them out?

The gals who mentioned this acted like it was somewhat of an inconvenience, but for a good cause.

What was I doing?

wvalady1968: Go for a twenty-five mile bike ride over the railroad ties of an abandoned line and then get back to me.

:D

Valkyrie: [quote author=wvalady1968 link=board=women;num=1064367896;start=0#1 date=09/23/03 at 19:04:03]Go for a twenty-five mile bike ride over the railroad ties of an abandoned line and then get back to me.

:D

[/quote]

LOL @ wvalady

thingsteal - _you_ didn't do anything, your size probably did... :)

Speaking from personal experience - even if I'm wet, willing and ready to take on a big one, I will with very little doubt be sore the next day or couple of days. This is due to several factors:

A bigger girth will create more friction as the guy is moving inside of me. While this feels good it will also cause more wear and tear on me - in it's extreme similar to what you would have from scraping your skin against a rough surface or a nylon carpet. This is usually not felt while we are having sex, but creeps up on me 45-60 minutes _after_ we have stopped. A bitch - but something that for me is part of taking on a big one... This is part of what makes you feel sore the next day and is definitely no fun when going to the bathroom...

A longer length, especially when combined with a bigger girth, will cause more movement in ovaries and uterus. The uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries are all connected, starting from the cervix. Any movement inside of me will also cause these parts to move about. The bigger the guy and the harder the thrusts, the more these internal organs will move. Depending on the time of the month (more sensitive just around ovulation and before menstruation) this movement will create a deeper kind of soreness in the lower abdomen that is felt up to a couple of days afterwards.

For me the soreness is most pronounced the day after, especially when first rising from bed (probably because everything is shifting when I move from lying down to standing). Movements - as from standing to sitting will increase this soreness - and I wouldn't even dream about going out for a run...

An incredibly sweet gift of any really equipped guy the day after is to pamper his girl, go get things for her, running her a hot bath, allowing her the time needed to recuperate.

/Valkyrie

huge_cock_have_pic: Seems like simple physiology. Like Valkyrie says, the female organs are taking a beating. Not to mention the workout that the muscles and walls of the vagina are getting. I remember one time, me and my ex-girlfriend had a marathon sesssion--she'd been away on business and when she came back we went at it for two days. By the time we finished, my glans was rubbed raw from the friction. I can only imagine what her vagina was like if my cockhead was raw.

roedhunt: I dated one man who was HUGE in girth. Sorry, didnt get a measurement... When I first saw it :eek:, I told him you are never getting THAT inside me unless I am soaking wet!!! Needless to say one night he did the unusual.. He got drunk..(not a big drinker).. Anyway I definately saw a different side of him.. He was an animal... ripped off my bra and attacked my vagina.. It hurt at first, but my oh my it was fun. The next day I sure as hell felt the result!! My lips were so swollen and so tender, that yes, I could barely sit down. I literally had to spread my legs apart just for my lips... and that was when I was naked!! So imagine when I had jeans on!! At the time, I lived with my grandma and mother, and when I sat down on the couch, I looked like a pregnant woman sitting (reaching for the back of the couch, slowly and carefully sitting). When my butt finally made it down, I noticed both pairs of eyes on me. I quickly said "tight jeans"....hahahaha For THREE days I was sore!! and tender. It took 3 days for me to reach him and by that time I was livid..haha Of course he appologized and we laughed, but said he owed me a massage!!! *snicker*

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Valkyrie link=board=women;num=1064367896;start=0#2 date=09/24/03 at 01:56:40]

"...An incredibly sweet gift of any really equipped guy the day after is to pamper his girl, go get things for her, running her a hot bath, allowing her the time needed to recuperate."

[/quote]

Another excellent example why the ladies are so important here in this forum! You help us guys understand YOUR side of "living with the large".

Great (thorough!) response, Valkyrie ! ;)

hose_85: Sometimes my job takes me away from home for up to ten days at a time, on these special occasions my wife will let me be a little rougher than normal.  She says she dosen't mind being a little sore for a day or two because it reminds her of what she will get when I get home. ;) ;)

gicast: This is kinda embarassing but here goes........
Sometimes after sex (longer, rougher session) the next day I feel like I have some bruising in the pelvic bone regions. :-[ Does anyone else have this? It's sore to touch. Not really the vulva/vagina, but pubic bones close by... :-/

roedhunt: Actually yes. Most of the time, I learned its because of the type of movement involved. Instead of contact with the flesh to flesh (ie front of man to bottomside of woman), a man is top slamming his pelvic bone on yours (up and down). If the thrusting is done by the butt only, moving in and out (back and forth), and no pressure of his bone lying on my bone, I dont experience pain on the bone the next day.

Any guys have any other thoughts?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Joan said you must've torn me up," she told me a week after our fucking marathon. She had her legs spread on the couch of her trailer, her tiny pink pussy exposed. The little tuft of blonde pubic hair sitting atop her clitoral hood shone in the overhead light and made her vagina look even more angelic than it was.
Her inner labia were indeed red; they looked raw and worn, like they'd been fucked without mercy. I had only been fucking her for an hour before she told me to stop. "I guess I'm still sore from last week,"she said apologetically. I told her it was no problem and went to get a towel and a glass of warm water.
"'He must be as big as a horse' Joan said." I smiled knowingly at her and placed the towel beneath her butt. I gave her pussy a light kiss that made mer wince and then smile. then i started to pour the water over her labia, nice and slow.
"Mmmmmm, that feels good," she said. She rested her head back on the end of the couch and closed her eyes.

junior15074: My girlfriend, like roehunt has to take a timeout after sex. She will sit in a chair with legs parted to give her pussy a rest. She loves the sex and the feel of my dick inside her, but sometimes her pussy gets a workout. She has told me a few times she can still fill me inside of her.

Vigilante: My lover's length isn't ginormous but his girth is...and we usually have sex 3 out of 4 days...but when we first started having sex it took me a week and a half to recuperate he was my first too...so the first time was extremely painful, even though he was gentle...and that time it took me 3 weeks to dare try again...and I still had a part of me that was sort...vagina's are extremely elastic but even elastic has it's limit...I have no regrets though...and another thing...the thought of the woman in pain from his handywork usually turns a guy on...I find that disturbing

gicast: [quote author=roedhunt link=board=women;num=1064367896;start=0#8 date=01/10/04 at 03:34:56]Actually yes. Most of the time, I learned its because of the type of movement involved. Instead of contact with the flesh to flesh (ie front of man to bottomside of woman), a man is top slamming his pelvic bone on yours (up and down). If the thrusting is done by the butt only, moving in and out (back and forth), and no pressure of his bone lying on my bone, I dont experience pain on the bone the next day.

OK I've thought about this and I don't think this is what causes the soreness. becasue he is not hitting me bone to bone. Can the width of the penis rub the sides of the pevlic regions if you are not 'wide' bone wise?