Why can't we use Nair?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Magic Shave is a powder you mix into a paste/cream applied to remove beards. It is widely available in the USA in a few formulas - Google it... any type skin should be able to use it from the darkest to the fairest, dependingon the formula you need.
Ha, I tried Magic Shave once, on my face. It burned off the skin, and left the beard. I definitely would not try it on any "sensitive" areas!

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
Can Nair be used on the face? I hate shaving.
And I'm serious.
:confused:

There are face creams out there. Nair might even make one. You'll want to look for ones that are specifically made for the face though, as that whole chemical burn thing is the major suck. And not the good kind of suck.

If Nair doesn't make one, I'm pretty sure Sally Hansen does.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
has any one succesfully waxed themselves down there (men) with any at home waxing kits or strips? iv tryed and it puled about 3 hairs out and hurt alot, i dont mind the pain if it gets rid of the hair but im not going through pain for nothing.

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've used dipilitory cream on my face, back, and chest and had chemical burns on each. I'd like to find a way better than shaving to deal with hair on my genitals, but I'm not going to risk burning them off. I do have unusually sensitive skin, though.

I've been using Nair for men (blue plastic bottle) instead of shaving. It's always worked fantastic. Smooth and soft. Make sure you don't leave it on for more than what the directions say, or you will get some irritation. Keeps me smooth for about 3 weeks. Never had a problem with it at all. Love the stuff.

Peace