Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
my job as a life guard began badly

"what do you mean you cant wear speedos!" my boss yelled

"i dont fit in them!" i protested

"look all the lads your age say that, they all manage somehow!" he bellowed storming out, he couldnt accept i was on the large side and had big balls, after he saw me on my first shift, my soft cock clearly visible and my scrotum peeking out he agreed i could wear red board shorts as long as i wore the speedos underneath

i became a lifeguard because i needed a job for the summer, i love swimming and i love oggling wet men in wet swimming trunks, well most of them, we get the odd out of shape dieter

on a very dull day a middle aged woman, notorious for making nuisance complaints

"mikey i just had to talk to you!" she said in her black one piece swimming costume

"can i help u mrs gregory?" i asked feigning interest, it was probably another complaint about theyoung girls "freeness" in the locker room, something i as a life guard have no power over

"theres a man, who comes in for the 4 o'clock free swim, in a pair of black speedos, well the women and i feel he should wear a bigger swimming costume!" she blurted out blushing

"do you mean his butt is hungry?" i asked, mrs gregory tended to take issue with out obese swimmers, despite being far from slim herself

"no, his ass is just fine!" she muttered "his cup over flows!" she muttered giving me a knowing look

"what?" i asked exsasperated

"his cocks too big for a speedo!" she finally exclaimed, gasping and covering her own mouth in surprise

"oh!" i said dumbfounded

the 4 o'clock free swim came and i waited and waited and waited
suddenly i saw them, the black speedos, as he turned in the pool i saw the issue, he looked like he was smuggling a large banana in his speedos, i beckoned him over to the life guard office, this was going to be an awkward talk!

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"whats up" he asked sitting on a chair, his blue eyes wide with concern

"hey, yeah sorry for interrupting your swim i hope you enoy our pool" i began to ramble

this guy clearly was an avid swimmer from his build, pale, and fairly hairless, except for a treasure trail, i knew from reception his name was Craig Crawley and he was 18 and he was a fairly new swimmer

"its a nice pool" he smiled

"aint it" i laughed awkwardly

"interesting swimwear choice!" i continued

"thanks, they're nike!" he smiled proudly, "took me forever to save up for!"

"oh i know they're nike!" i muttered, the famous tick looking downright obscene on his bulge

"pardon?" he asked

"i meant i have been working here so i know my swim wear!" i smiled

i had been silent for a long time

"so whats up......." he said nervously

"erm....... we have had a complaint" i finally said

"about me!" he said sounding genuinely stunned and hurt, "what have i done!"

"its not what you have done, its what you have......." i trailed off
he still didnt click

"ok i'm gonna have to say it!" i sighed "your swimwear is too snug"
he still looked blankly at me

"people can tell your relligion......" i said trying to add humour
still he blinked

"your cocks so big it looks like its about to burst out of your trunks!" i exclaimed, slightly exsasperated at this mans confusion

"oh!" he said in a world weary way, it was heart breaking to hear on such a young man

he sat looking at the floor

"hey! it aint that bad! most men would kill for a dick like yours!" i smiled warmly

"i hate it! it holds me back in swimming, it has too much drag!" he lamented "it stopped me making it into the olympics!"

"ah but you have something better" i said trying hard not to stare at his crotch or lick my lips

"what?" he grumbled

"long after those athletes medals tarnish or go into hock, you will still have a big dick"

"what good is having one of those?" he said

i nearly fell off my chair

"you cant be serious!" i stammered

"guys in the locker room bully me! boyfriends dump me when they see it!...."

"it cant be that big, speedos over enhance..."

without warning he dropped the speedos, his soft cock falling with a flop, his balls expanding slowly, if anything the speedos didnt do him justice