why craig cant wear a speedo

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SO TRUE
Gave up on every one of these sorts of storys, several years ago, despite the odd members encouragement, many seldom have the courtesy to respond.
The writer starts off gung ho, but i have a feeling they just dont have the erotic writers brain power to bring the story to a satisfacory conclusion for the readers.
I just LAFF now,when i see a tittilating story subject in fictious storys.
I have even seen a story where someone offered to finish the story, and withi n a DAY, the OP came back with
NO way should you consider finishing my story??
To save dissapointment, suggest folk adopt a similar attitude.

Now the Op will reappear for a further tittilating episode??

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"do you see my problem!?" he lamented, his cock resting firmly on my desk

"no" i sad breathlessly

"what? how can you miss it?!"

"its a blessing!" i smiled as his cock swelled now that it was free from its lycra confines, his balls hanging low

craig scoffed

"think about it, most guys would kill to be that big!" i smiled

"really?" he asked seeming sceptical

"when you shower do you notice guys staring or leaving very quickly?"

"yes...." he said realisation hitting him

"thats jealousy and/or fear!" i exclaimed

"how do you know?" he asked

"i'm hardly small myself" i smiled my best cheeky smile

"sure!" he scoffed

i dropped my pants freeing my semi

he scoffed "thats it?"

i realised to my horror my 7 inch semi was only an inch bigger than his flacid cock

"hey im above average!" i said in fake idignation "your just well above above average!"
he laughed seeming to be more at ease

"so "big man"" he said, the big man in a mocking tone, "how much bigger do you get?"

i wanked slowly to my full 8.5 inches

"wow impressive.... for when i was 13!" i looked at him stunned, he was already this big that young

he worked his dick to full erection "now this is big!" he smiled

i couldnt lie it was huge, thick as a can of beer, long and veiny, with a purple, flared head at the tip

"how big are you?" i asked staring in amazement

"11 x 8!" he said cooly looking me dead in the eye

"fucking hell!" i muttered

he groaned "fuck its been so long since i got any" he muttered

"pardon?" i asked snapping out of my trance

"back when i was training for the olympics my coach would suck me off before every practice to lessen my problem, he was such a cum whore!" he groaned "when i failed to make it to the olympics my folks fired him, not had any decent head since!"

"how long?" i asked stepping closer

"12 months!"

"12 months without so much as a handjob!" i exclaimed

"it was ok!" he smiled bending his head down, due to his lean figure he could easily suck on the head of his own dick, moaning loudly, "but i got bored of my own tongue! and i cant tea bag myself!"

"poor thing!" i sighed

"want to suck it?" he asked locking eyes with me

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ramsgate thanks for the add I like your stories. I started one a while back called Caution Oversized Load that I have invited others to add chapters and would love it. It has some good big dick characters and is only a few days into a week long vacation. Feel free to cover the remaing days :p. Especially since you are a better writer than me

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
"pardon?" i asked

"you heard me, ever since you called me over you have been eyeing up my crotch, why play hard to get? i need a blow job, you need to suck it" he sniggered

i couldnt lie, the challenge did intrigue me, but i was at work, i couldnt do this, what if i got caught, or someone drowned heaven forbid!

"hang on!" i said pulling up my speedos and board shorts, putting my cock to the side trying to disguise its obvious aroused state, i asked my friend becky to cover my shift

"why, what you got to do thats so important!" she whined

"suck the biggest cock i have ever seen!" i admitted

her frown cracked into the biggest smile i had ever seen her do

"ok, but make it quick, the boss is back at 4!" she smiled "and good luck!"

i walked back to the office as calmly as i could and found craid sat in my office chair,
his cock and balls hanging over the edge

"your back!" he smiled, "began to get worried!" he said in a mock hurt tone "now
where were we?"

i removed my trunks again

"ah yes, you were going to put your pretty little mouth on my big fat dick!" he beamed making his cock bob up and down

i knelt before him and lifted his cock in my hands, fuck it felt heavy!

"are you just going to look at it or are you going to suck it!" he moaned
so i got to work, first licking up and down his shaft, then licking his balls

this drove him wild, "fuck man!" he groaned his hands grasping at my head "quit teasing it, suck it!"

i tried, but feared teeth scraping, he sensed this and scoffed "dont worry, im used to teeth scraping!" at this word i sucked as much of his cock as i could, i was a man possessed, it was as though i had been starved

he moaned and smiled clawing at my shoulders urging me to go deeper

he stood, holding my head in place he fucked it hard, his balls slapping my chin

"yer suck it you fucking faggot, you poofs sure are good at giving head!" he groaned

i tried to implore him to ease up, but all that came out was a gurgle

i wanked my cock, it was so hot sucking such a big cock, i moaned

"love it dont ya, love sucking big dicks dont ya!"

i nodded

i looked at his balls, they were high, he pulled me off him, and shot all over his speedos with a groan that came very close to pained

"fuck thanks man i needed that!" craig groaned, wrapping his towel around himself

"what about ur speedos?" i asked

"a souveneir!" he winked