Why Curious and Not Just Bi

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Gay liberation took place almost 40 years ago.

and yet if you talk about it the wrong way to the wrong person you wind up longing for the days you could see in three dimensions going to piss required a trip to the toilet, not just something to distract the people around you from the sound of liquid serging into a plastic bag on your wheel chair.

the whole bi curious deal is the first step in the direction of men (be they hormonally tampered with due to birthcontrol or just closet case flamming queens raised southern baptist) being able to exist ins slightly enlightened socioty and not wanna cut their dicks off for having urges and feelings they don't understand or know how to deal with. plus it give the super churches with the tv shows a way to further brain wash kids (for a fee) and also let mom and dad stay in the church (and continue to donate... i mean offer) untill he's so confused he kills himself or so wise to it and distrusting he plays along and is a great sccuess story.

if its not hurting any one (any more than they CLEARLY verbally consent to) and you're not doing it in the street scaring the horses, who cares what some one else is into or how they define themselves...... why is it some people have to label shit? and the thing that is always funny, is its so often people openly from the labeled group that do it, and the ones they label and don't instantly embrase it are slighted by the people's comments not realizing they are simply intimidated.....

an example i actually got to listen to.

nathanelle- damn dog, you always studdy'n and shit, outta get yo ass a neck tie and damn pocket protector like the rest a da white boys

brent- just cause i make decent grades dosen't mean i wanna be white

nathanelle- look like it ta me, all you wanna do is roll wit that shit, you need a come down town wit us, quit bein such a pussy

brent- man, why are you always fucking with me? i hang out with ya'll when i can but my mom will kill me if i get another c

now..... aside from the part where it was a) "WHITE" to get good grades making me the new godfather of soul at 15 and b) a BAD thing the part that stand out to me are that nathanelle was chastaizing brent for not embrassing the stereo type, and to top it off brent was apologetic he didn't and couldn't see that nathanelle was only trying to make him as simple and transparent as him. how about we all focous on our own sexuality and when we perfect it and most of all FULLY understand it, we start picking at other people's