Why did God give a man a cock ?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hmmm.... that would presume that God gave us our cock. If that's so, then it's strictly for pissing and procreation, nothing more and nothing less.

I believe evolution gave us our dicks, and they're probably intended to be as functional as they are fashionable LOL ... sounds like some billboard. Use it *and* show it!

But that's just me :D

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One theory i heard about the evolution of the male penis is that it didnt evolve to look pretty, only for the way it feels. the person putting forward this theory cited that those things that animlas normally evolve to lfor looks are usually pretty colorful and brilliant. The penis has more of shape that would be achieved by sexual selection.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, that's interesting. Could you describe that a bit more, GottaBigOne? Or maybe an online reference?

I've never heard about the shape thing -- just the colors.... male's are almost universally more 'decked out' than the females in order to attract. I've always associated this with color rather than shape, but I'm not sure I understand the connection with the shape of my dick. Thanks.

Hapi Papi: I don't know about you guys... but God gave me a cock so the hen house would be happy...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 12 2004, 04:21 AM
Hmmm.... that would presume that God gave us our cock. If that's so, then it's strictly for pissing and procreation, nothing more and nothing less.

I believe evolution gave us our dicks, and they're probably intended to be as functional as they are fashionable LOL ... sounds like some billboard. Use it *and* show it!

But that's just me :D
Lets not forget the attributes that go along with the procreation function involves its being praise worthy, attractive, fascinating, and sometimes astonishing. Without these additional assets it might be left to swivel up and drop off before given the opportunity to be the instrument of procreation.

Just another one of my takes! :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6)He wanted man to experience the minor inconviences that accompany it such as pissing standing up with an erection.

7) He wanted man to gain a summary sense of humility should he not be be careful with the woman, and thus procreate of his own free will.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, it could still evolve via sexual selection, but it would have to involve one female sleeping with several males at once. Other than that, there's also the idea of a past with female hominids as size queens.